BDL 2019 Week 2 - Anchorage Wolves @ Seoul Dragons

Whicker

Anchorage Wolves @ Seoul Dragons  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Anchorage Wolves
    • Seoul Dragons

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/19/2019 at 04:00 AM

Seoul is starting the wrong QB and that makes me sad.

This writeup won't be as long. Both due to time crunch and the fact that I like what both teams are trying to do.

I love the creativity coming from Anchorage with their defensive scheme. However, I think their secondary is straight bad. Trumaine is awful. Awuzie is fine but still a lower end #2. Breeland is awful. I also agree with Ted that I've seen Budda used as a blitzer, a box defender, and a slot corner. I didn't see any game this year but by my evaluation he wouldn't make a great center fielder. Also Preston Williams gets the first "okay, who is that dude?" from me this year so good job with that. Otherwise I'm surprised by their offense although Kirk Cousins is not inspiring me thus far this year.

Seoul's offense looks similar to Anchorage's in terms of talent although I don't like their offensive line as much as they do. Their secondary is better than Anchorage's at least.

Both teams are going to generate offense. Seoul does a good job on Kittle, but they are also, on passing downs, leaving Darby on Tyler Boyd and trusting Sidney Jones in single coverage as well. On the other side, Seoul does a great job at flooding the zones and keeping Carr protected. In the end I'm going to vote Seoul. I think their defense is better suited to make a stop with good defense on Kittle and better success stopping the run.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Breeland has been starter quality and Baker is the highest graded player (yes I know it’s PFF, but it’s something) on the entire Cardinals team so far this season. Y’all keep those dirty mouths clean. 

Well my god if he’s better than Kyler Murray let me change my vote 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

The Anchorage CB group is in a very rough spot.  And aside from Slay, Seoul isn't much better.  Plus, both teams have their best LB out.  

Good weapons on each side, but I like the home team to sneak this one out.  

I might argue Jamie Collins is now my best linebacker. It was one week. But we will have to see.