Garrett injuried in practice

jebrick

The Cleveland Plain Dealer reports the Browns "fear" Myles Garrett's ankle injury is serious.

The Browns are still awaiting an MRI, but the early signs are this is a multi-week injury. Garrett is in doubt for the season opener and could miss over a month. It's a disappointing start to Garrett's career, but the Browns have good defensive line depth in Nate Orchard and Carl Nassib. Garrett's concerning history of foot/ankle issues date back to college.

MV did you drink a huge bottle of haterade when we switched over?

Personally I was hoping that the Browns overthought it and took Thomas because he's the one I don't see anything special in.  I see a guy who doesn't have enough wiggle to play from teh outside, not big enough to play inside.  I think he dominated subpar lines in the PAC-12.

59 minutes ago, jebrick said:

The Cleveland Plain Dealer reports the Browns "fear" Myles Garrett's ankle injury is serious.

The Browns are still awaiting an MRI, but the early signs are this is a multi-week injury. Garrett is in doubt for the season opener and could miss over a month. It's a disappointing start to Garrett's career, but the Browns have good defensive line depth in Nate Orchard and Carl Nassib. Garrett's concerning history of foot/ankle issues date back to college.

Saying Ben is "just a guy" is the karmic equivalent to disrespecting The Terrible Towel apparently. 

Edit:  Apparently that was taken out of context in a Steelers Depot article.  I don't wish the kid ill.  

18 hours ago, warfelg said:

MV did you drink a huge bottle of haterade when we switched over?

Personally I was hoping that the Browns overthought it and took Thomas because he's the one I don't see anything special in.  I see a guy who doesn't have enough wiggle to play from teh outside, not big enough to play inside.  I think he dominated subpar lines in the PAC-12.

No, I was impartial.  I don't care what the Clowns do enough to be a hater towards their guys.  I've loved Joe Thomas and Joe Haden since the day they drafted them.  I watch a lot of Stanford and Solomon dominated.  We'll see if that transitions over or not to the big boys.  

20 hours ago, JLambert58 said:

Saying Ben is "just a guy" is the karmic equivalent to disrespecting The Terrible Towel apparently. 

Edit:  Apparently that was taken out of context in a Steelers Depot article.  I don't wish the kid ill.  

He's a Brown already. It doesn't matter what you wish. At some point he did something that made the universe hate him and it's already over.

Archived