2020 Draft thread

lavar703

Well, it appears we’re going to be picking much higher than I ever anticipated but that’s probably a good thing. With that in mind, we probably should start a draft thread and keep up with all the prospects that we’ll have a shot at. 

Jerry Jeudy

Chase Young

Andrew Thomas 

Grant Delpit

Trevon Diggs

These are my top 5 potential Redskins picks so far. 

Sorry @lavar703, I'm gonna add the tankathon draft tracker here so people can see it. I'll also add it later on.

http://www.tankathon.com/nfl

2 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Can’t even be excited about the possibility of drafting high. I know we'll win enough meaningless games to put us out of range of drafting any of those guys in the OP. 

Usually I agree with this but not this time. This is bad and not like our normal bad. This is 2-3 win bad. 

2 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Usually I agree with this but not this time. This is bad and not like our normal bad. This is 2-3 win bad. 

Depends on when/if Trent comes back IMO.  I’m expecting him back soon, and we’re too dumb to trade him, so I still think we win 6 games or so. 

Just now, HTTRDynasty said:

Depends on when/if Trent comes back IMO.  I’m expecting him back soon, and we’re too dumb to trade him, so I still think we win 6 games or so. 

Unless Trent can stop the pass or the run we’re still screwed. 

TRADE

Trent for 1st and 4th

Reed for 3rd or 4th

Norman for a 6th

Kerrigan for a 3rd\

stack up on the draft picks an d just build with the youth we have IMO

Lets face it we need new starting LT,CB,FS,TE,and possibly RB depending on  the health of guice and love

16 minutes ago, LoganF89 said:

TRADE

Trent for 1st and 4th

Reed for 3rd or 4th

Norman for a 6th

Kerrigan for a 3rd\

stack up on the draft picks an d just build with the youth we have IMO

Lets face it we need new starting LT,CB,FS,TE,and possibly RB depending on  the health of guice and love

Rofl u on crack

33 year old often injured tackle?

Big contract on a cb that prob can be had for free if cut and at cheaper price

Karrigan is no good anymore

Reed maybe but guy is one concusion away from retirement

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

Well, it appears we’re going to be picking much higher than I ever anticipated but that’s probably a good thing. With that in mind, we probably should start a draft thread and keep up with all the prospects that we’ll have a shot at. 

Jerry Jeudy

Chase Young

Andrew Thomas 

Grant Delpit

Trevon Diggs

These are my top 5 potential Redskins picks so far. 

We don’t need a LT we have Donald Penn in his prime!... 

If we’re picking that high, I think we probably need to have our pick on the auction block. 

I love Chase Young and I think Jeudy looks great. Andrew Thomas looks excellent as well, from what I’ve seen. Delpit jumped off the page watching Greedy Williams last year. 

But if we’re in a position where Tua or Herbert is available, I think our best bet is to try to take advantage of a team that’s desperate to move up. A big windfall of picks over the next couple seasons could be huge in building a winning roster around Haskins. 

Gun to my head, right now, I would rate them 1. Young, 2. Jeudy, 3. Thomas.