2020 Draft thread

lavar703

The simple fact is that there is no such thing as a can't miss prospect.  Chase Young included.  

Even if the guy with the most potential, skill and work ethic can end up failing because the staff doesn't set him up to succeed or more simply, injuries.

Historically, look at drafts and often you will find that the best couple players in a draft do not come from the top 5 picks for that very reason.  

29 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

Hindsight has already help me enough to stand by my point of being willing to pass on any player not a QB or a LT/ST type player for 3 1st round picks or more. 

Funny thing is I Guarantee Young will not be the only player coming out of the 2020 draft that will oneday be a Pro Bowl type player for his team. 

My Von Miller example was perfect for anyone willing to Look at #Facts. 

You claim it's so easy to draft Pro Bowlers but you're too afraid to take on my challenge :D

26 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

That's below the All-Pro prediction we were working before. Xavier Rhodes was a pro bowler this year xD

No Rhodes wasn't, but guess what if you want to be honest the Redskins need a #1 CB more than they need a pass rusher. Especially if Dunbar was to continue this back and forth with the Skins for a extension and actually sat out. Those are #Facts people.

29 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Yeah but it’s similar to saying you shouldn’t pick a QB until the 6th round because of Tom Brady. There is going to be some guy that falls and ends up great but trying to find that guy is almost akin to finding a needle in a haystack. 

At the end of the day none of it matters. It’s the Redskins so they’ll just pick Tua and trade Haskins for a 5th rounder. 

Huh, I'm lost.

Edited by Skins212689

20 minutes ago, offbyone said:

The simple fact is that there is no such thing as a can't miss prospect.  Chase Young included.  

Even if the guy with the most potential, skill and work ethic can end up failing because the staff doesn't set him up to succeed or more simply, injuries.

Historically, look at drafts and often you will find that the best couple players in a draft do not come from the top 5 picks for that very reason.  

Nick Bosa, Bradley Chubb, Myles Garrett, Joey Bosa, Dante Fowler

The first pass rushers taking in the past 5 drafts have all turned out to be studs.  Chase Young is unanimously a better prospect than all 5 o.O

2 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

Sir Pro Bowlers will be picked after Chase Young. That will be proven once the season starts and these guys establish themsleves in the league.

Obviously Pro Bowlers will be picked.  Assuming that we'll be able to easily land Pro Bowlers just because we have more picks is not. 

You make it sound so easy after already seeing which people turned out to be pro bowlers.  When I ask you to do it for the 2020 draft class, you back down because you have no clue.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tredaddy said:

Nick Bosa, Bradley Chubb, Myles Garrett, Joey Bosa, Dante Fowler

The first pass rushers taking in the past 5 drafts have all turned out to be studs.  Chase Young is unanimously a better prospect than all 5 o.O

Fowler had to be traded befoee being successful. He was actually looking like a Bust just like another DE drafted in his draft class Vic Beasley. Once again a Pass Rusher isn't the Skins biggest need, yet you can't say Chase Young isn't the best Prospect in the draft. 

4 minutes ago, tredaddy said:

Obviously Pro Bowlers will be picked.  Assuming that we'll be able to easily land Pro Bowlers just because we have more picks is not. 

You make it sound so easy after already seeing which people turned out to be pro bowlers.  When I ask you to do it for the 2020 draft class, you back down because you have no clue.  

I gave you 3 guys I believe will be Pro Bowl Players but because their name isnt Chase Young no one is giving that any thought! 

2 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

Go and look at my past messages. Check out when Thia gave a me the scenerio the Skins and Dolphins make a trade #2 pick for all their 1st rounders. 

You listed way more than 3 people from what I recall.  It's fine that you're trying to avoid the challenge, I won't push it.   I don't want to steering conversations away from the purpose of this thread so I'm going to join lavar703 and stop responding to you as well.