2020 Draft thread

lavar703

1 hour ago, Skinsin2013 said:

I'll ask in here too. If we flipped Williams for Ngakoue, what would YOU do with the #2 pick?

Well, Ngakoue was just franchised, but I’d trade down, but I would try to stay in the top 5. I guess I’d definitely do the Miami trade if that was an option bc at 5 we could get Okudah, Simmons or the best OT available.

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Well, Ngakoue was just franchised, but I’d trade down, but I would try to stay in the top 5. I guess I’d definitely do the Miami trade of that was an option bc at 5 we could get Okudah, Simmons or the best OT available.

Yeah I’m not trading out of top 5 I don’t like the trade as good as the player talent level is close. But I’m not jumping away from Simmons, Chase, Okudah. I just hope it’s not Tua. I’d route for him but I have many worries but he has the talent to erase them if he’s healthy. But I’m tired of injured stars

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Skinsin2013 said:

I'll ask in here too. If we flipped Williams for Ngakoue, what would YOU do with the #2 pick?

I’d be pissed if we traded for Ngakoue when there’s a talent who can potentially be better at the same position and won’t cost us a fortune. 

• Like 2

On 3/12/2020 at 11:34 PM, naptownskinsfan said:

Haslam and Snyder are tied at the bottom IMO.  At least Snyder got some good traction out of the Gibbs 2.0 run.  Haslam has yet to get much, and he even did a move that's been panned from the beginning by bringing in baseball guys to run a football front office.  

So Haslem in Cleveland is our Mississippi!?

“You're my Mississippi. People who live in Arkansas, you know what their favorite state is? Mississippi's the only thing that keeps Arkansas from being the worst state in the whole country.” Twins

annapolis-lg.jpg

Annapolis movie. 

49 minutes ago, Doc Draper said:

if you want to get better, you consider adding him to your team. If you're afraid Haskin's cant beat him out- that means Haskins isn't the answer.You need two quarterbacks with the offensive line this team currently has.   

Who? And the Redskins currently have two pro bowl OL, not many teams can say that.

5 hours ago, Doc Draper said:

if you want to get better, you consider adding him to your team. If you're afraid Haskin's cant beat him out- that means Haskins isn't the answer.You need two quarterbacks with the offensive line this team currently has.   

Wait, what are you talking about Doc? Lol

4 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Wait, what are you talking about Doc? Lol

Too much scotch- posted to wrong thread. I saw some discussion if we should trade a pick for Cam. I would trade a 5 for him.  we need a veteran qb. Think about when we had a young qb but we also went out and signed a seasoned vet. We ended up with a super bowl. We are at least a few years away from that now, but Cam can be a great addition, mentor to our young buck who has lots of growing up to do. They also are very similar in the style which means they fit the system we will use. 

• Like 3

Just now, Doc Draper said:

Too much scotch- posted to wrong thread. I saw some discussion if we should trade a pick for Cam. I would trade a 5 for him.  we need a veteran qb. Think about when we had a young qb but we also went out and signed a seasoned vet. We ended up with a super bowl. We are at least a few years away from that now, but Cam can be a great addition, mentor to our young buck who has lots of growing up to do. They also are very similar in the style which means they fit the system we will use. 

Ahh. Okay. Gotcha lol