2020 Draft thread

lavar703

1 minute ago, Skins212689 said:

Sir If Miami really wanted Tua and Washington was willing to trade the #2 pick NFL History aka #Facts show that Miami would have to give up alot to make it happen. 

Turtle or anyone else who doesn't belive that needs to check NFL trade history not just NFL Mocked Drafts.

The freaking team we cheer for made a deal to move up for RG3 and #Facts we had to give that team 2 future 1st roud picks. 

RG3 wasn't hurt. Tua is hurt.

24 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

And yet you expect 10 sacks from Young (who will also be a rookie)? Can't have it both ways

How am I having it both ways?  You guys are calling Young a can't miss prospect, not me!

Edited by Skins212689

Just now, Skins212689 said:

Rg3 and Carson Wentz are recent trades. 

Did you even take the time to do.research on those trades?

In the RG3 trade the Redskins gave up their 6th overall pick, a 2012 2nd, a 2013 1st and 2014 1st. They didn't give up two firsts. A first round pick in the same draft is worth more then future firsts bc the team knows what the pick will be.

With the Carson Wentz & Jared Goff trades, those teams had to move up further then what the Dolphins would have to move up to trade with us:

No. 1: Tennessee → Los Angeles for Goff (PD).Tennessee traded its first-, fourth-, and sixth-round selections (1st113th, and 177th) to Los Angeles in exchange for Los Angeles's first-round, two second-round, and third-round selections in this year's draft (15th43rd45th, and 76th) as well as Los Angeles's first- and third-round selections in the 2017 NFL Draft.

No. 2: Cleveland → Philadelphia (PD).Cleveland traded this selection (2nd) and a conditional fifth-round selection in 2017 (this selection would be upgraded to a compensatory fourth-round selection if the Browns receive one in 2017) to Philadelphia in exchange for Philadelphia's first-round, third-round, and fourth-round selections in this years draft (8th77th, and 100th) as well as Philadelphia's first-round selection in the 2017 NFL Draft and second-round selection in the 2018 NFL Draft.[source 2]

8 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

Tua is recovering very well and is a Much better QB prospect than Griffin. I'm not saying Miami will trade for Tua but if they are interested, a asking price is kinda already set. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.si.com/.amp/nfl/2020/03/31/tua-tagovailoa-hip-rehab-fully-cleared-nfl-draft

Doesn't matter, he’a still injured and recovering from a dislocated and fractured hip and the last two seasons at Alabama he's been injury prone.

8 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

In the RG3 trade the Redskins gave up their 6th overall pick, a 2012 2nd, a 2013 1st and 2014 1st. They didn't give up two firsts. A first round pick in the same draft is worth more then future firsts bc the team knows what the pick will be.

With the Carson Wentz & Jared Goff trades, those teams had to move up further then what the Dolphins would have to move up to trade with us:

No. 1: Tennessee → Los Angeles for Goff (PD).Tennessee traded its first-, fourth-, and sixth-round selections (1st113th, and 177th) to Los Angeles in exchange for Los Angeles's first-round, two second-round, and third-round selections in this year's draft (15th43rd45th, and 76th) as well as Los Angeles's first- and third-round selections in the 2017 NFL Draft.

No. 2: Cleveland → Philadelphia (PD).Cleveland traded this selection (2nd) and a conditional fifth-round selection in 2017 (this selection would be upgraded to a compensatory fourth-round selection if the Browns receive one in 2017) to Philadelphia in exchange for Philadelphia's first-round, third-round, and fourth-round selections in this years draft (8th77th, and 100th) as well as Philadelphia's first-round selection in the 2017 NFL Draft and second-round selection in the 2018 NFL Draft.[source 2]

This ^^

Also, like I said. No one is doing the RG3 trade after it blew up for BOTH teams. 

I mean, I can lay out history and point out that the Bears once traded ALL their picks for Ricky Williams. Does that one-off mean that another team is going to do that this year? No way. And any GM would be promptly fired if he tried it. 

So just pointing out "history" doesn't mean much, unless you can find the trade that makes sense and has a likelihood of happening. Giving up 5, 18, and 39 just to move up 3 spots ain't happening. That's too steep a price to move up only 3 spots.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skins212689 said:

Sir If Miami really wanted Tua and Washington was willing to trade the #2 pick NFL History aka #Facts show that Miami would have to give up alot to make it happen. 

Turtle or anyone else who doesn't belive that needs to check NFL trade history not just NFL Mocked Drafts.

The freaking team we cheer for made a deal to move up for RG3 and #Facts we had to give that team 2 future 1st roud picks. 

The Bears once traded their entire draft for one player (Ricky Williams). That doesn't mean any team will ever do it again.? No. Because it's STOOOPID to do so.  And no team will ever do the RG3 trade again. There's stupid and then there's STOOOPID. And even with the RG3 trade, we didn't trade 3 firsts in one draft (*). And like I said, no team is doing that trade.ever.again.

(*) We didn't even trade 2 firsts in one draft. What we traded was a 1st and 2nd in the same draft and then two future firsts. But they aren't as valuable as 2 firsts in the same draft (including a top 5 pick and the #18 which is middle of the first). If you understood the draft value chart, you'll see why.

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

In Both trades 2 1st round picks were exchange. Also the Rams had to give up 2 2nd round picks. 

Deals I would accept from Miami all 3 1st round picks in 2020 or #5, 18, 39 and their 2021 1st round pick. 

In the deals I would accept I'm getting back 2 1st round picks or more. Yes or No?

Edited by Skins212689

56 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Doesn't matter, he’a still injured and recovering from a dislocated and fractured hip and the last two seasons at Alabama he's been injury prone.

That's your opinion. I on the other hand need to know that from Real NFL GM's. Before this Virus reports showed Teams were very interested to see/speak with Tua. Even this report says Teams are interested in him. Him being taken at #5 by Miami would also show THEY have faith in him. 

6 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

In Both traded 2 1st round picks were exchange. 

Deals I would accept from Miami all 3 1st round picks in 2020 or #5, 18, 39 and their 2021 1st round pick. 

In the deals I would accept I'm getting back 2 1st round picks or more. Yes or No?

Yeah, it's clear you don't understand draft pick value as it relates to future picks if this is your explanation