2020 Draft thread

lavar703

Just now, ARTMONK HOF said:

With that pick we could have picked a very good OT, like Tristan Wirfs possibly which is a huge need for us 

Exactly! If we somehow get the #1 pick, we get bids and still trade it to #2 and then get Young, a stud OT at 12 and then an early 2nd rounder in the trade.

But nope. We have to prove we're the smartest F.O. on the planet.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

With that pick we could have picked a very good OT, like Tristan Wirfs possibly which is a huge need for us 

or when you think about it, if we had the number 1 traded our pick to the dolphins so they could get burrow  for their 1st rounders and still had clevelands #1 with the possibility of taking chase young, ceedee Lamb, Grant Delpit, and a LT

13 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

What STILL steams me is that we could have our pick AND the #12 pick (currently) had we traded Trent to Cleveland

Sometimes I like to imagine a world where we never did the RG3 trade - rolled with Kirk. Then everything went perfect after that. 

Reasonably taken Kuechly and Janoris Jenkins, DeAndre Hopkins, Mack

Oh mama. 

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

Sometimes I like to imagine a world where we never did the RG3 trade - rolled with Kirk. Then everything went perfect after that. 

Reasonably taken Kuechly and Janoris Jenkins, DeAndre Hopkins, Mack

Oh mama. 

If we're fantasizing over never making that trade, I'd much rather have taken Fletcher Cox round 1, Bobby Wagner round 2, and Russell Wilson round 3.  Then Hopkins or Zach Ertz in round 1 in 2013. 

With that team, I doubt we're in a position to draft Mack in 2014... hell, I doubt we're in a position to be picking in the top 28.  But we'd still be able to take Demarcus Lawrence in the 1st that year - good consolation prize for being too good of a team to take Mack, Z. Martin, or Donald.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HTTRDynasty said:

If we're fantasizing over never making that trade, I'd much rather have taken Fletcher Cox round 1, Bobby Wagner round 2, and Russell Wilson round 3.  Then Hopkins or Zach Ertz in round 1 in 2013. 

With that team, I doubt we're in a position to draft Mack in 2014... hell, I doubt we're in a position to be picking in the top 28.  But we'd still be able to take Demarcus Lawrence in the 1st that year - good consolation prize for being too good of a team to take Mack, Z. Martin, or Donald.

Oh the highin sight what we should do with our current knowledge 😂😂😂

If we get the #1 pick, we should put it up for auction early.

Trade down & get a plethora of draft picks to rebuild this team.

I'm talking multiple 1st rounders....even for 2021...multiple 2nd rounders, etc.

If by some chance, nobody is offering fair compensation or what we want?

Draft Chase Young....

But only if we don't walk away with a Hershall Walker/RG3 type of deal.