2020 Draft thread

lavar703

41 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

The last time something sure was like 2000, Arrington and Chris Samuels back to back .. if my old brain is working .

Really can't agree C Y is a lock though . So many Q Bs in this draft and so many needed teams . We may just get blown away with offers !

And we got two sure things until Greg Williams didn’t want to use Lavar the best way he could be used, instead he wanted to make Lavar have to do exactly his system even if Lavar would make plays.

1 minute ago, RSkinGM said:

May not be Tua . Did you think Baker Mayfiled was going to get drafted one overall ?

Players emerge - things , needs change . L O N G way to go .

If we’re not trading the pick, then it’s going to be Chase Young. 

Just now, RSkinGM said:

May not be Tua . Did you think Baker Mayfiled was going to get drafted one overall ?

Players emerge - things , needs change . L O N G way to go .

But what is there in it for the Redskins to move down? Picks next year that you don’t know where they’ll be or an extra third or possibly second? Is it worth missing out on Young for? Personally, I’m not sure? I wouldn’t do it. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

You guys think we draft a Q B somewhere rounds 4 thru 6 ? 

Qbs that I expect to go rounds 1-3 are Burrow, Tua, Herbert, Love, Eason

then you have a grey area if Fromm or Hurts will go in those rounds or not, everything ive seen has both Qbs dropping in a lot of mocks.

if one of them is there in the 4th I would take one. if not I would look at Monds, Costello, Montez, Ehlinger, or Newman in the 5th if they make it that far

11 minutes ago, LoganF89 said:

Qbs that I expect to go rounds 1-3 are Burrow, Tua, Herbert, Love, Eason

then you have a grey area if Fromm or Hurts will go in those rounds or not, everything ive seen has both Qbs dropping in a lot of mocks.

if one of them is there in the 4th I would take one. if not I would look at Monds, Costello, Montez, Ehlinger, or Newman in the 5th if they make it that far

I think Fromm, Eason and Love go in round 2. Hurts in round 3. Ehlinger could go in round 3 but those guys most likely are spread out in the last 3 rounds of the draft. They are QBs, they always go higher then scouts think.

Edited by turtle28

4 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I think Fromm, Eason and Love go in round 2. Hurts in round 3. Ehlinger could go in round 3 but those guys most likely are spread out in the last 3 rounds of the draft. They are QBs, they always go higher then scouts think.

who would you be interested in? Im leaning towards costello, mostly bc hes in a pro ready offense already. I want nothing to do with Shea Patterson

14 minutes ago, LoganF89 said:

who would you be interested in? Im leaning towards costello, mostly bc hes in a pro ready offense already. I want nothing to do with Shea Patterson

I like Tate as someone to develop as a backup. Coaching he got looked to hurt developing him this year. But if Haskins gets knocked out of a game. Tate with his wheels would bring a total change of pace for defenses over basic pocket qbs that pose no real threat because theyre not starter level.

40 minutes ago, LoganF89 said:

I like Ehlinger. Kind of for the same reason that @PARROTHEAD said for Tate, Ehlinger is athletic, has a big arm and is tough. One of the mocks I did, I had ya taking Ehlinger in round 4.

17 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

I like Tate as someone to develop as a backup. Coaching he got looked to hurt developing him this year. But if Haskins gets knocked out of a game. Tate with his wheels would bring a total change of pace for defenses over basic pocket qbs that pose no real threat because theyre not starter level.

Who is Tate?

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

I like Ehlinger. Kind of for the same reason that @PARROTHEAD said for Tate, Ehlinger is athletic, has a big arm and is tough. One of the mocks I did, I had ya taking Ehlinger in round 4.

I wouldnt mind Ehlinger. But I dont think he will pan out being very fast. Great athlete overall. But Im not sure if he has the speed to be any type of dual threat at the pro level. Though, dont hold me to that. But I can see him running a 4.8-4.9. But if he runs a 4.6, a 4th might be worth tossing at him.