2020 Draft thread

lavar703

2 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

I'm not sure where he's projected to go in the draft, but I know that whenever UVA needed a big play WR Joe Reed was open.  He's a great kick returner too.  

Can never have too many good WR prospects. Seems to me he’s probably a 7th rounder at best, I didn’t see a mock draft with him in it and position wise Drafttek had him projected as pick 396 out of 240 or so picks...

I’d be cool if we could pick him up as an UDFA, I trust he made some plays as you said he did for UVA.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

He’s a monster!!!!!

He definitely has played like a top 5 pick the second half of the year. He was awesome vs Ohio State, just awesome. His int of Fields two weeks ago was reminiscent of Sean Taylor type range. He was playing center field, saw fields start to throw to the sidelines and got all the way over to undercut the route for the int! It was so impressive. He's great around the line of scrimmage and good in coverage too.

5 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

He definitely has played like a top 5 pick the second half of the year. He was awesome vs Ohio State, just awesome. His int of Fields two weeks ago was reminiscent of Sean Taylor type range. He was playing center field, saw fields start to throw to the sidelines and got all the way over to undercut the route for the int! It was so impressive. He's great around the line of scrimmage and good in coverage too.

He’s actually the closest thing to Taylor I’ve seen!!! He can play so many positions!!! He could play FS SS WLB ILB he’s a monster!!!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ripsean21 said:

He’s actually the closest thing to Taylor I’ve seen!!! He can play so many positions!!! He could play FS SS WLB ILB he’s a monster!!!

Probably can play some slot corner too and he is used as a pass rusher by Clemson so he has the skills of a 3-4 OLB too.

We should definitely still draft Young, but if for some crazy reason Cincy passes on Burrow, I'd have no problem with taking Simmons @ 2 but preferably trading down to 5 to 7 and taking him if he's there or Jeudy, Thomas or Okudah. 

26 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Probably can play some slot corner too and he is used as a pass rusher by Clemson so he has the skills of a 3-4 OLB too.

We should definitely still draft Young, but if for some crazy reason Cincy passes on Burrow, I'd have no problem with taking Simmons @ 2 but preferably trading down to 5 to 7 and taking him if he's there or Jeudy, Thomas or Okudah. 

im ok with that too. if cincy for some reason doesnt take burrow and youngs gone then im for sure trading that pick. hopefully to the dolphins. Simmons would be my guy as well

• Like 1

Could you imagine the debates if Miami had converted on that horribly designed two-point conversion and we ended up with the #1 pick?

Trade down for a massive haul

or

Draft Burrow

or

Trade down to 2 and select Young

Edited by HTTRDynasty
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Could you imagine the debates if Miami had converted on that horribly designed two-point conversion and we ended up with the #1 pick?

Trade down for a massive haul

or

Draft Burrow

or

Trade down to 2 and select Young

Or if Fitzpatrick had started the game .

• Like 1