2020 Draft thread

lavar703

4 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

We need a WR again. Paul Richardson is an overpaid bum. If we can move him now for a 7th, do it. 

OT, TE, WR, CB are absolutely pressing right now. 

I would agree with those needs, and other than Tight End I think this is a very good draft for those positions especially if we are picking top 5. Andrew Thomas and Calvin Throckmorton at OT. Jerry Jeudy, Cedee Lamb, and Tee Higgins at WR. C.J. Henderson at corner. 

On 10/14/2019 at 12:10 PM, MikeT14 said:

We need a WR again. Paul Richardson is an overpaid bum. If we can move him now for a 7th, do it. 

OT, TE, WR, CB are absolutely pressing right now. 

But we have Cam Sims! 

I wouldn’t be upset at all if we take Thomas or Jeudy with our first pick but also, Chase Young is very worthy and I wouldn’t pass on him either.

13 minutes ago, taylor made said:

CB Jeffery Okudah is a name that isn't being talked about here. He's rising and could be a top 5 prospect by season end. He's got a good head on his shoulders more-so than the other top 5 prospects. He reminds me of Terry McLaurin

Yeah, he’s awesome, I don’t think he’s a better prospect then those already projected to be in the top 5.

21 minutes ago, taylor made said:

CB Jeffery Okudah is a name that isn't being talked about here. He's rising and could be a top 5 prospect by season end. He's got a good head on his shoulders more-so than the other top 5 prospects. He reminds me of Terry McLaurin

If he is REALLY Jalen Ramsey without the drama sign me up! Even with the drama Sign Me Up. Ramsey isn't even really drama to me, he just likes to talk and backs his talk up. Just wants to get paid for his play. 

Well this seems to be the o oh exciting topic to talk about as a skins fan right now.

We all know the top guys coming into this next draft. I’d like to hear from some of you about guys that you’ve watched in college football this season that’ll probably be available in later rounds, but that you think could be a steal. Especially from teams that you watch a lot. 
Here is mine:

Tamorrion Terry, WR, FSU, 6”4 and really fast.

Demetric Felton, HB, UCLA. Special teams standout and receiving back.

Marcus Strong, DB, WSU. Physical corner.

Charles Snowden, OLB, UVA. 6”7

Julian Okwara, DE, ND.

Michael Pinckney, MLB, Miami.

J.R. Reed, S, UGA.

Edited by Umbaugh21
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Felton has looked solid.  Thompson is made of glass and is getting up there, he could be a replacement for him.  As a Georgia fan, I love JR Reed, but I think with his football IQ he could go higher than you expect him to go.  

I like JR Reed too, I just haven’t heard a lot about him from the “experts” but maybe he will make a jump as time gets closer to draft. 

• Like 1

On 10/20/2019 at 6:57 PM, taylor made said:

I wouldn’t take him over the other guys currently projected to go top 5 (Jeudy, Young & Thomas) but if we happened to trade back and pick up another 1st or do what we should have already done and trade Trent for a 1st then, I’d take him if he’s available in the middle of the 1st.

Edited by turtle28

On 10/20/2019 at 5:53 PM, turtle28 said:

But we have Cam Sims! 

I wouldn’t be upset at all if we take Thomas or Jeudy with our first pick but also, Chase Young is very worthy and I wouldn’t pass on him either.

Cam Sims was cut for Craig Reynolds the day before your post .. 

7 hours ago, redskins4life said:

Can we please get a legit franchise QB?

I’m honestly amazed that people didn’t expect Haskins to struggle. The guy played one year of college ball. He had a coach who didn’t want him and relegated him to scout team so he could pine away for Colt McCoy. He’s on probably the worst team in football that’s missing it’s LT who refuses to play for them. His best receiver was his best receiver last year in college and the TE he has to throw to is named Sprinkle. I’m shocked, considering the circumstances, that he hasn’t looked like an all-pro....

If he sucks, he sucks but you have to let this kid start some games with a full-on game plan built around his play before you throw in the towel. We could be in a Rosen situation here but you can’t make that call after 22 pass attempts. It’s absurd.