2020 Draft thread

lavar703

18 minutes ago, e16bball said:

I only saw about half the game, but it looked to me like he was killing the RT — while the LT (Rasheed Walker) was actually holding his own with him for the most part. Did anyone else see that? Did he beat up on the LT when I wasn’t watching?

That would be mildly concerning, as far as picking nits go, given that while Walker was a pretty big recruit, he’s a redshirt freshman. Even if he’s going to be a great player, you’d really expect Young to have his way with him at this point. 

That poor RT just got beaten like a bongo though, on pretty much every play I saw. Young was almost literally running circles around him. 

From what I saw, and as @lavar703 said, he was being chipped and doubled a lot more when he rushed against the LT.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

After the Bengals benched Andy Dalton this season they essentially have to take a Qb at the top of the draft.

Exactly, both Cincy & Miami will take QBs (Burrow & Herbert) and since the Jets beat us, they are well behind us for one of the top 3 picks.

Key games for today...

Lions @ Skins= Lions have 3 wins. Be nice to lose here & have them get win #4 giving us some cushion for high draft pick.

Dolphins @ Browns= Dolphins have 2 wins & browns have 4. Be nice if Dolphins win here giving us a game cushion, but browns winning isn't bad for us either.

Raiders @ Jets= Jets have 3 wins. Be nice to see them get their 4th.

Giants @ Bears= Giants have 2 wins & Bears have 4. Really want the Giants to get that 3rd win, so we can stay in front of them. Not terrible though if Bears get win #5.

Bucs @ Falcons= both have 3 wins. This helps us regardless who wins. Someone here gets win #4. Hopefully no tie...

Broncos @ Bills= Broncos have 3 wins. Hope they can get #4 here.

Steelers @ Bengals= Bengals only team in front of us. Be nice to see them get their 1st win. GO BENGALS!

Win

Lions, dolphins, Jets, Giants, bucs or falcons, broncos, Bengals

Note: if dolphins & Giants win today?

And so does the Skins over Lions?

Regardless of the other game outcomes?

Redskins would remain @ the #2 overall draft pick.

So I still think we end up at 2

giants play dolphins and us

dolphins play bengals, giants, and jets 

I think we still pick #2 by the end of the year

with that said my big board is

1.Young

2. Jeudy

3.Okudah

4.Delpit

5.Thomas

6.Lamb

7. Fulton

8. Wirfs

Let’s be real, it took a miracle kick return against Jeff Driskell for us to win that game. I simply cannot see how this team wins another game? We’ve scored two garbage time touchdowns in 5 games. I would fire Patricia today if I were the Lions. 

48 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Let’s be real, it took a miracle kick return against Jeff Driskell for us to win that game. I simply cannot see how this team wins another game? We’ve scored two garbage time touchdowns in 5 games. I would fire Patricia today if I were the Lions. 

Nobody is mentioning ( or I've not seen it ) Hopkins ! 4 FG's on a cold WINDY day . Easily coulda missed one --or more . He's the game hero in my book .

We have the Panthers, Packers, Eagles, Giants and Cowboys left. With the exception of the Giants who’ve already blown us out once that’s one hell of a gauntlet. The Giants still have us and the Dolphins. We’re most likely still ending up with the second pick. 

12 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

We have the Panthers, Packers, Eagles, Giants and Cowboys left. With the exception of the Giants who’ve already blown us out once that’s one hell of a gauntlet. The Giants still have us and the Dolphins. We’re most likely still ending up with the second pick. 

Second ? Won't we be at third behind Cincy and Miami ?