2020 Draft thread

lavar703

24 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

We absolutely have to lose out though.  Losing to the Giants will take care of them for us.  

Might be hard to lose to the Giants. By then, Barkley could be - should be shut down - and Haskins is going to be extra motivated to beat Daniel Jones.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Might be hard to lose to the Giants. By then, Barkley could be - should be shut down - and Haskins is going to be extra motivated to beat Daniel Jones.

It won’t be hard for a team that has scored two offensive touchdowns in five games to lose. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

It won’t be hard for a team that has scored two offensive touchdowns in five games to lose. 

I get it, but what we can't lose sight of is that the Giants truly aren't much better than us, in fact I’d argue talent-wise we are better than them but some of our best players on the OL and on D have been inconsistent to invisible all year.

I want us to lose out, I'm just not 100% sold it happens.

3 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I get it, but what we can't lose sight of is that the Giants truly aren't much better than us, in fact I’d argue talent-wise we are better than them but some of our best players on the OL and on D have been inconsistent to invisible all year.

I want us to lose out, I'm just not 100% sold it happens.

I want to lose. I pray we lose but Jeudy is a nice consolation prize. Still it’s all about losing out. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

If the Giants get Chase Young its a disaster for us.

They aren’t going to. Flat out they are better than us. We aren’t winning another game. I mean, if Steven Sims doesn’t house that kick return yesterday we lose to a team featuring Jeff Driskell and Bo Scarborough 

43 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

They aren’t going to. Flat out they are better than us. We aren’t winning another game. I mean, if Steven Sims doesn’t house that kick return yesterday we lose to a team featuring Jeff Driskell and Bo Scarborough 

The same Driskell & Scarborough who almost lead the Lions to a victory over the Cowboys two weeks ago?

I mean those two have accounted for 683 yards of offense & 5 TDs in their last two games - most of which was vs the Cowboys D and not the Redskins D.

50 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Scarborough is actually good, though. Just has some character/durability concerns.

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

If We pick three --someone will jump us for Young .