How bad are the Miami Dolphins?

Bolts223

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You get a 2nd and a gently used Taco. And you will be happy about it. 

lol no

I'd rather have a 2nd and an actual taco lol

I'd be shocked if the Dolphins accept anything that doesn't include a 1st though. As I said, multiple teams have contacted the Dolphins but reports are the Fins are not budging off the 1st and would be fine with just keeping him

In terms of this question, I think the Dolphins will win 3-4 games. I think they just have really bad schedule luck running into 3 of the best teams in the league to start their season.

Many football coaches and players like to break the season up into short term (one game), mid term (4 games), and long term (season). So after losing what should be the first four games of the season, the coach can reset the clock officially for increased momentum and then beat the Redskins at home.

From there they’ll push to get 1/4 in their quarters as their goal. The young players will respond and win 3-4 games. (The 4th Potential win coming if the Patriots decide to rest their starters that final game and the Dolphins players are playing for pride.)

Edited by diamondbull424
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

In terms of this question, I think the Dolphins will win 3-4 games. I think they just have really bad schedule luck running into 3 of the best teams in the league to start their season.

Many football coaches and players like to break the season up into short term (one game), mid term (4 games), and long term (season). So after losing what should be the first four games of the season, the coach can reset the clock officially for increased momentum and then beat the Redskins at home.

From there they’ll push to get 1/4 in their quarters as their goal. The young players will respond and win 3-4 games. (The 4th Potential win coming if the Patriots decide to rest their starters that final game and the Dolphins players are playing for pride.)

I don't really think the Ravens are that great of a team. Are they a good team? Yes. But they have to show me a lot more before I consider them one of the best teams in the league. They barely got by the Cardinals today.

23 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

source.gif

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

The 2019 Dolphins disaster is reminding me of the 1989 Cowboys chaotic season. New coach, blockbuster trade to get lots of future 1st-rd picks, dumped much of the previous regime's roster, blowout losses including three shutouts. The Cowboys stunk it up to start out 0-8 in Jimmy Johnson's first season as coach. I watched the game on TV vs their hated rival Redskins that year and they managed to win that one with that kid Palmer at RB who ran all over the Skins that day. Cowboy fans were like 'whew, we finally won a game.' They finished 1-15 that year. 

And then after some good drafts, and couple more trades, they got better. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bolts223 said:

I don't really think the Ravens are that great of a team. Are they a good team? Yes. But they have to show me a lot more before I consider them one of the best teams in the league. They barely got by the Cardinals today.

The Cardinals have improved a bunch over last year.