How bad are the Miami Dolphins?

Bolts223

4 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

It’s kinda hard going 0-16. Literally EVERYTHING has to go wrong. If Coleman makes this easy catch, we probably win this game.

Difference was that Browns team wasn't even that void of talent. They weren't a great roster, but if they weren't so terribly coached and unlucky that team could've easily gone 5-11/6-10.

This Dolphins team is legit void of talent everywhere except a tiny bit in the secondary. They have a coaching staff and front office that doesn't care about winning and might even be blatantly tanking.

Edited by Bolts223
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bolts223 said:

Difference was that Browns team wasn't even that void of talent. They weren't a great roster, but if they weren't so terribly coached and unlucky that teams could've easily gone 5-11/6-10.

This Dolphins team is legit void of talent everywhere except a tiny bit in the secondary. They have a coaching staff and front office that doesn't care about winning and might even be blatantly tanking.

I will not disagree on coaching. Brian Flores left toe >>>>>>>>>>> Hue Jackson

Just now, candyman93 said:

I will not disagree on coaching. Brian Flores left toe >>>>>>>>>>> Hue Jackson

I get that.

But the Browns had a lot of chances to win like 6-7 of those games and just didn't. They should've won at least 2-3 of those games by accident.

I don't think there will be more than 2-3 games this season that the Dolphins will even be able to win be accident. They are going to lose by like 20-30+ in almost every game.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Its my opinion also. So now make it 2 dudes.. 

(but I thought its been reported a bunch of places?)

Wouldn’t surprise me if those initial reports were Fitzpatrick’s agent getting as many teams interested as possible. A bottom up sell strategy. So now they have the ability to say as many as 20 teams are interested. So all the teams low balling will be forced to increase their trade value.

Ultimately I’m not sure he goes for a first, but if someone is willing to part with multiple 2nds and a conditional 3rd (perhaps one of those picks goes in 2021), they might ultimately win the deal.

But that’s just my guess.