Big Ben MEGA THREAD - ALL BIG BEN DISCUSSION HERE - BIG BEN OUT FOR SEASON

steelcurtain29

27 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Ben needs to done. Our team has not gotten anything truly accomplished and hasn't been truly better for having him. Yes we could have been worse off obviously but Ben Roethlisberger isnt, imo, the QB that is going to lead us back to the SB. He struggled early on to stay healthy, then spent several seasons fairly healthy, now, yet again, his health is a big issue and now we have a QB exhibiting the ability to compete who, if I am being honest, seems more committed to his craft. They had no issue forcing Troy out, it's time to do the same to him. Save some money and fix the damn defense. Stop wasting money on trash like Artie Burns and Bud Dupree. Its obvious that all of us that talked negative about Bud were 100% right.

It's time for Ben to retire.

2 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Mark Madden is without a doubt the most fanboy shock jock radio host in a city filled with fanboy shock jock sports radio guys.

the media scene in Pittsburgh is garbage tbh sucks that the loudest ones overshadow the people who are actually good at what they do.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, August4th said:

the media scene in Pittsburgh is garbage tbh sucks that the loudest ones overshadow the people who are actually good at what they do.

It's a shame for such a great and passionate sports city we have such a turd sports talk radio lineup.  News flash to Madden:  There are plenty of Steelers fans out there who have long wanted Ben off the team because of his salacious history.  And there are some that feel his age is a factor of wanting to move on.  And there are some that see recent revelations of his work habits that question if he really wants to win.  Get over it (him that is).

I'm in the camp that his history makes it hard to give him the benefit of the doubt as he ages.  For a team that rather cut bait a year too early rather than a year too late, he sure wants to hand on.

• Like 1

Mark Madden is the one of the most insufferable idiots Ive ever listened to, and that isnt hyperbole.   Listening to him is literally like listening to nails on a chalkboard to me.   He is utterly clueless about pretty much everything even though he acts like he knows everything, and is just loud, greasy and obnoxious in general.  Ive hated him since his wrestling commentary days, and it disgusts me that he is a Steelers fan that always chimes in with his useless rambling.   

• Like 1