Sign in to follow this  
TheKillerNacho

Adam Vinatieri to retire?

Ominous words by him. This isn't official but I think it warrants a thread anyway, as he could very well declare retirement tomorrow. If not, I'll lock this up.

If this does come to pass, who do the Colts target as kicker?

He should before his legacy is tarnished too much.  He has looked terrible.

1 hour ago, jebrick said:

He should before his legacy is tarnished too much.  He has looked terrible.

You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the Norwood....

He gave the Titans a chance to win the game through the missed PAT and FGs. Understandable.

He'd deserve to make the Hall of Fame. Potentially first ballot.

It's time. HOF no doubt. If his clutch kicking in the NE dynasty wasn't enough, his second act as one of the league's most consistent kickers inside the 50 should have been.

A shoo-in HOF kicker with nothing left to prove. I know it's been a long time, but I wonder if he'll retire as a Patriot.

I’ve seen someone on Twitter suggest that the Colts send a 6th/7th pick to Miami for their kicker since they are looking for picks 

Just now, Wyld Stallyns said:

I’ve seen someone on Twitter suggest that the Colts send a 6th/7th pick to Miami for their kicker since they are looking for picks 

done

Time to depart. It's not one minor adjustment. He's got a two-way miss with knuckleball trajectory and rushed approach. 

At this point his image isn't tarnished at all. A full season would.

Edited by Awsi Dooger

Amazing career, but they all come to an end. If he isn't there physically, and it kind of sounds like he isn't there mentally... Better to walk away. 

The real question is how is Indianapolis going to fill the arena on a Monday to boo him?  ... I kid , I kid ...