The Iron Chef!!

Illadelegend215

9 minutes ago, wcblack34 said:

I think Saquon Barkley is probably the best RB in the game when healthy. 

McCaffrey, Elliott and Cook are probably the 2nd tier.

Chubb, Josh Jacobs, and Alvin Kamara are on the outside peeking in. 

I’d personally bump Kamara into that 2nd tier over Cook but that has a lot to do with availability. Talent wise, Cook is showing he belongs. I think Elliott and Barkley are in their own tier right now, with McCaffrey, Kamara and Cook right behind them. 

It’s amazing how much Gurley has fallen off. He was right in that top 3 this time last year. 

• Like 2

I'd put Kamara and Bell in that 2nd tier, but yeah, that's a pretty accurate list.

It is an era of really really good RBs. David Johnson, Todd Gurley, Joe Mixon, Leonard Fournette, Marlon Mack, Phillip Lindsay, and Derrick Henry all have top 10 claims.

• Like 1

On 10/22/2019 at 2:30 PM, VikeManDan said:

In what world is McCaffrey 2nd tier????

i think he's putting barkley in his own tier because he thinks he's the best RB?

but yeah personally i'd put barkley and mccaffrey in tier 1 and then guys like kamara, elliott, cook, etc. in tier 2.

On 10/22/2019 at 1:30 PM, VikeManDan said:

In what world is McCaffrey 2nd tier????

If the NFL had a "all hands on deck" draft tomorrow, Barkley is the first RB off the board, and it isn't even close. 

McCaffrey is an elite back, no question about that. But, in my opinion, Barkley is still, far and away, the best of the bunch. 

The race to lead the league in rushing appears set to go down to the wire this season, with the NFL’s top four running backs all projected to finish the season within 30 yards of each other. Vikings running back Dalvin Cook leads the league with 823 rushing yards, followed by Jacksonville’s Leonard Fournette at 715, Carolina’s Christian McCaffrey at 618 and Cleveland’s Nick Chubb at 607. But the rushing race is a lot closer than those numbers suggest.

The Vikings have played eight games this season, the Jaguars seven, and the Panthers and Browns six each. On a per-game basis, the four top runners have had virtually identical seasons: The difference between first and fourth is less than two yards per game.

Here’s where the Top 4 runners would end up this season, if they all continue their current paces for 16 games:

1,648 yards: Christian McCaffrey
1,646 yards: Dalvin Cook
1,634 yards: Leonard Fournette
1,619 yards: Nick Chubb

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/10/25/nfl-rushing-title-likely-to-go-down-to-the-wire/

• Like 1