How are the refs so awful

Breesus mode

On 9/15/2019 at 8:59 PM, Jlowe22 said:

Vikings fans will not stop bringing up 09 anytime soon.

Now you know how it feels to be screwed out of a SB appearance. Sucks, doesn't it?

I for one don't bring it up because nothing can be done about it now. We had our chances to win that game and in typical Viking fashion screwed it up.

5 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

Now you know how it feels to be screwed out of a SB appearance. Sucks, doesn't it?

I for one don't bring it up because nothing can be done about it now. We had our chances to win that game and in typical Viking fashion screwed it up.

And I feel the same way about last year.  We had a chance to win and screwed it up.  I said so immediately after the game, and it’s still true.

I know the Vikes have had bad luck, and minus 09, the Saints have too.  Something had to give that game, we couldn’t both lose.

On 9/15/2019 at 9:53 PM, NVRamsFan said:

On 9/15/2019 at 10:00 PM, FrantikRam said:

There goes that complaint.

Rams fans desperate to hold onto any semblance of an argument that they won either of these last 2 matchups against the Saints fair and square when in reality they were totally gift wrapped both of them by incompetent reffing?  I think so.  There’s no way in hell thats roughing the passer, even by today’s ticky tacky standards

Edited by footbull3196

3 minutes ago, footbull3196 said:

Rams fans desperate to hold onto any semblance of an argument that they won either of these last 2 matchups against the Saints fair and square when in reality they were totally gift wrapped both of them by incompetent reffing?  I think so.  There’s no way in hell thats roughing the passer, even by today’s ticky tacky standards

I get it you want to keep your head in the sand and focus on just one call that's supposed to be game changing and ignore the rest of the missed calls that alter the game. If that's how you want to play it good for you. Most of us realize there are more than one missed calls in every game and they all change a game. 

Just now, NVRamsFan said:

I get it you want to keep your head in the sand and focus on just one call that's supposed to be game changing and ignore the rest of the missed calls that alter the game. If that's how you want to play it good for you. Most of us realize there are more than one missed calls in every game and they all change a game. 

I don’t disagree with your sentiment in general, I just think that clinging onto a single tweet that says “yeah they shoulda called it a fumble, but look here’s some ticky tacky contact that could have constituted roughing the passer in today’s league so it wouldn’t have even mattered and the refs outsmarted everyone by blowing it dead anyways” in order to try to justify the outcome of the call itself is a foolish take at best