How are the refs so awful

Breesus mode

2 hours ago, patriotsheatyan said:

Wow,  namecalling over disagreeing with someone on the Interne?

Not the right time to try to minimize the Saints from getting screwed by the refs. This is the third straight game there was s significant moment changing call that went against the Saints and the Saints also probably lost Brees for the year. I honestly want to cuss the putz out as well

6 minutes ago, Raves said:

When was the last time the Raiders were relevant?  It's like if Browns fans talked about their championships in the 60's... or Cowboy fans...

Still longer than the Saints have ever been relevant...

I get it, you're still salty that our piss poor team came into the dome a while back and spanked your 7-9 without help ceiling around a bit. It's cool. 

Still the better fanbase. We never hide our pride. Must suck to have ever had to. 

32 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

Just last year Rams fans basically whined all season about bad reffing up to the PI no call. Then magically, the whining ceased.

LOL make something else up. Only time we were vocal about a Ref is leading up to the NFCCG when Vinovitch was assigned the game. And Saints fans on here told us to stop whining and win the game on the field don't depend on the zebra's. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, ronjon1990 said:

Still longer than the Saints have ever been relevant...

I get it, you're still salty that our piss poor team came into the dome a while back and spanked your 7-9 without help ceiling around a bit. It's cool. 

Still the better fanbase. We never hide our pride. Must suck to have ever had to. 

With your arguing skills I feel bad for your clients.

• Like 2

Just now, NVRamsFan said:

LOL make something else up. Only time we were vocal about a Ref is leading up to the NFCCG when Vinovitch was assigned the game. And Saints fans on here told us to stop whining and win the game on the field don't depend on the zebra's. 

I'm the one that told you to stop whining, because I had heard it all season.

Refs might make a lot of bad calls in any given game but only losers make that an excuse for why they lost a game. It is what it is man. Every team gets its fair share of bad breaks or lucky bounces throughout a season so to me it's a wash. You just have to hope your team plays better next time.

• Like 1

Just now, topwop1 said:

Refs might make a lot of bad calls in any given game but only losers make that an excuse for why they lost a game. It is what it is man. Every team gets its fair share of bad breaks or lucky bounces throughout a season so to me it's a wash. You just have to hope your team plays better next time.

That's true, and it's exactly what I said last year.  Both before and after the PI no call.

But I also held the position, and still maintain it, that the refs are bad for everyone.  There is no conspiracy against a team, and everyone's day will come.  We should do what we can to improve reffing in general.

2 hours ago, Vladimir L said:

Salty saints fan....stay salty

You lost by 3 scores

You dont have a defense that will make a difference 

Pretty sure it was the defense that caused the fumble/td that wasn't a td. 

Try again.

Saints D was on the field all day because the offense couldn't sustain a drive. All good, Rams won this one.