How are the refs so awful

Breesus mode

40 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

Instead of 7 pages of talking about a team that was blown out maybe there should be more discussion on the game thats ending was directly impacted by the refs (Den vs Chi).

Said team was included in OP, people instead chose to argue with me over semantics or troll.

39 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

I agree that reviewing PI as part of scoring is ridiculous. Cook was obviously guilty of it though.

I won’t argue that. Cook was guilty. But I didn’t think that was even reviewable as part of the scoring review. Just seems that players will have to be so much more deliberate now because anything and everything may be reviewed.

6 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

I won’t argue that. Cook was guilty. But I didn’t think that was even reviewable as part of the scoring review. Just seems that players will have to be so much more deliberate now because anything and everything may be reviewed.

Yeah PI should only be reviewed in a challenge specifically about PI.

45 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

I get what you're saying but I think not being able to challenge 2 minutes before the half or end of game hampers that.

I don’t have a good grasp of things - haven’t been keeping up - but aren’t penalties reviewable on scoring plays? Like, the automatic reviews. Or are they only looking for whether the TD was legit?

24 minutes ago, Buc Ball said:

Yeah.

You claim to know better than someone who officiated in the NFL for well over a decade, so explain how it actually works...

Ah, yee old appeal to authority. The hit took place as he was releasing the ball, and didn’t make contact with the helmet. That’s not RTP

24 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

Tell it to Gene, his twitter is right there maybe he'll answer a question.

What on Earth make Gene some kind of infallible opinion?

7 minutes ago, Breesus mode said:

Ah, yee old appeal to authority. The hit took place as he was releasing the ball, and didn’t make contact with the helmet. That’s not RTP

The fact he’s an expert makes him more likely to be correct than someone on the internet who’s unwilling to offer a reasoned explanation why Steratore’s view is incorrect. 

Unless you just believe Gene is covering for his friends and the conspiracy continues...

Just now, Buc Ball said:

The fact he’s an expert makes him more likely to be correct than someone on the internet who’s unwilling to offer a reasoned explanation why Steratore’s view is incorrect. 

Unless you just believe Gene is covering for his friends and the conspiracy continues...

Uh no, I disagree with him and think he’s wrong.

Shove your fallacy where the sun done don’t shine.

15 minutes ago, Breesus mode said:

His tweet is what has people arguing about the rtp on the play that is the only reason I brought it up. I’d also wager he has a pretty good understanding of the rules.

• Like 1