A.M- Life After Marcus Watch (options?)

KingTitan

9 minutes ago, titanrick said:

Shefter seemed to drop a bomb on MNF this week.  He said Brady put his house on the market, Brady's trainer put his house on the market and Brady redid his contract so it would expire at the end of this year.  With some media folks, I may not give this much credit, but Shefter doesn't have a reputation as engaging in speculation very much.  He's more of a facts guy.  I wonder if he has heard from a source that Brady will be a FA next year.

If so, what better fit than the Titans who are full of NE connections and missing a QB next year but should have a dominant defense and an offensive line that is at least talented, even if they're playing like cowpies lately.

So what do we say?  Brady for a title in Nashville?

Maybe he could teach this team a thing or two about being consistent 

9 minutes ago, titanrick said:

Shefter seemed to drop a bomb on MNF this week.  He said Brady put his house on the market, Brady's trainer put his house on the market and Brady redid his contract so it would expire at the end of this year.  With some media folks, I may not give this much credit, but Shefter doesn't have a reputation as engaging in speculation very much.  He's more of a facts guy.  I wonder if he has heard from a source that Brady will be a FA next year.

If so, what better fit than the Titans who are full of NE connections and missing a QB next year but should have a dominant defense and an offensive line that is at least talented, even if they're playing like cowpies lately.

I think it is definitely a possibility.

What better way to the show that without a doubt you are the best player ever than  by leaving New England and going to the Titans. 

And to do it with a good buddy in Vrabel. 

I feel part of him wants to show the world and Bill that he can sit it without him.

And he said he is playing with house money basically. 

Get another ring. Help Vrabel establish himself and ride off with the mantel of best ever. 

33 minutes ago, titanrick said:

Maybe he goes to Denver to show Peyton just how it's done and wins TWO titles instead of one.

I’m not saying he’s a lock to come here but the Brady leaving New England talk is real

3 very connected people have come out and said out of the 3 choices Brady has going into next offseason that staying in NE is the LEAST LIKELY

Paul Perillo is very connected to the Pats he and Adam Schefter almost said they same thing word for word about Brady leaving.

Scott Zolak former Pats QB, current radio host for 98.5 The Sports Hub from 10-2 and also does the radio calls for the game is a giant Patriots honk and doesn’t just float stuff out there to just float things out there and today on the radio he is in agreement with Perillo and Schefter

Question becomes do you think the Titans should give Brady the 2 year deal he’s asking for?

You would think that’s the best case scenario right? 

Draft someone this year and have them learn from the GOAT for 2 years 

We all seen Brady and Vrabel paling around at joint practices anyone think the Titans are a legitimate shot for Brady?

FWIW When people up here in NE talk about Brady leaving they all say the Titans are the team he goes to and I don’t mean fans I mean the guys who are connected 

46 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Draft someone this year and have them learn from the GOAT for 2 years 

I'll believe that Brady is leaving New England when I see it.  But first, I think if you sign him, you don't draft a QB.  Rookie QBs don't really learn from vets.  None of Peyton Manning's backups ever amounted to anything.  Lots of Brady's have, probably because Belichick is an evil genius, not because Brady is doing anything for them.

Better to spend that pick on other players to make the team as complete around his old *** as possible.

Edited by Daniel

21 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I'll believe that Brady is leaving New England when I see it.  But first, I think if you sign him, you don't draft a QB.  Rookie QBs don't really learn from vets.  None of Peyton Manning's backups ever amounted to anything.  Lots of Brady's have, probably because Belichick is an evil genius, not because Brady is doing anything for them.

Better to spend that pick on other players to make the team as complete around his old *** as possible.

Colts never really spent premium picks on them either. Patriots drafted Jimmy in the 2nd and Brissett in the 3rd. Don’t think Sorgi and Painter in the 6th equals that. Maybe we don’t need to spend a 1st on one but definitely invest in a deep QB draft. Like if Eason falls to the 2nd, they should be doing everything to move up to get him.

40 minutes ago, Daniel said:

In theory though your hoping with Brady he’s taking this team from “good to great” so this might be the last time to take a shot on a QB early in the next few years if something broke our way for once and Brady actually did the unthinkable and signed here 

Like someone above was alluding to, Brady won't come here and run this system. That said I am sure he has enough pull with MV to bring in whoever he wants to be OC. 

I doubt we would win a SB (absolutely make the playoffs) but we would definitely be relevant. Which would be nice.

14 minutes ago, Dr.Doom52 said:

Like someone above was alluding to, Brady won't come here and run this system. That said I am sure he has enough pull with MV to bring in whoever he wants to be OC. 

I doubt we would win a SB (absolutely make the playoffs) but we would definitely be relevant. Which would be nice.

Brady would absolutely hand pick his OC and thankfully it won’t be Art Smith

I don’t know what McDaniels contract situation is but Brady will be looking to pick someone he likes for sure