A.M- Life After Marcus Watch (options?)

KingTitan

6 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I don’t see it though unfortunately. Brady doesn’t have much NFL experience and isn’t even the OC. He’s the WR coach and passing game coordinator but he’s the huge reason for the progression of Burrow and the reason why LSU finally came out of the 1950s offense. Maybe he can do that here.

6 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I don’t see it though unfortunately. Brady doesn’t have much NFL experience and isn’t even the OC. He’s the WR coach and passing game coordinator but he’s the huge reason for the progression of Burrow and the reason why LSU finally came out of the 1950s offense. Maybe he can do that here.

i mean, if we actually draft burrow we should ABSOLUTELY bring brady in at least in the same role (passing game coordinator/WRs) if not full-on OC. there's really no reason at all not to.

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

i mean, if we actually draft burrow we should ABSOLUTELY bring brady in at least in the same role (passing game coordinator/WRs) if not full-on OC. there's really no reason at all not to.

We are talking about the Titans and nothing with them really ever makes sense especially on the offensive side of the ball.

Looking at the NFL draft History as of late:

The most productive and winning QBs and their draft position:
Lamar Jackson: #32
Patrick Mahommes: #10
Deshaun Watson #12
Goff #1
Wentz #2
Brissett: 3rd round
Prescott: 4th Round
Carr: 2nd Round
Jimmy G: 2nd round
Luck #1
Wilson 3rd round
Cousins 4th round
Cam #1
Dalton 2nd round
Stafford #1

I really think it might be better to get a guy not in the Top 5. Percentages are in that favor when talking about productive, long standing QBs. 

5 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

We're all talking about drafting a QB for obvious reasons, but I wonder if they try to go after a Rivers or maybe a Matt Ryan this off-season if the Falcons decide to rebuild. Just something to think about.

Yeah....do you we swing for the fences with a ready made defense.

Shoot what about right now? Do you call Atlanta tonight and say I'd give you an 1st and 3rd right now for Ryan?

I mean do we waste this year's defense?

19 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Brady will be a free agent. As Rapoport notes, the final two years of Brady's contract -- 2020 and 2021 -- will actually void after this season, and because the Patriots can't place a $32.5 million franchise tag on him, he'll become a free agent

1296718e-5fb1-402d-b19e-d43c710d4513-NAS

Knowing our luck after we sign him he'll go to ****.