A.M- Life After Marcus Watch (options?)

KingTitan

2 hours ago, lovetitans said:

If I'm trading picks for anyone in this draft its Chase Young. There isn't a single QB in the draft I would trade for at this point.

This is true. I'd draft Young over anyone. 

But I know we won't have a chance at him. 

A QB will be. I don't think this group will be highly rated and the immediate need isn't there for a lot of teams. .

I think teams might take them if there like Raiders. 

But only the Dolphins are really the only one that has the immediate need. 

Schefter doesn't usually tweet out regular workouts, wonder if he's heard something.

I still say it'd be stupid to trade Marcus if we're actually trying to win this year, unless we get an offer we can't refuse. Tannehill has had injury issues in the past, there's enough of a chance he gets hurt again that I'd want a better backup than Josh Johnson or Taylor Heinicke on the roster.

6 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Schefter doesn't usually tweet out regular workouts, wonder if he's heard something.

I still say it'd be stupid to trade Marcus if we're actually trying to win this year, unless we get an offer we can't refuse. Tannehill has had injury issues in the past, there's enough of a chance he gets hurt again that I'd want a better backup than Josh Johnson or Taylor Heinicke on the roster.

I think the Titans are probably thinking that they want to see if Tannehill can be the QB they need.  If he can't, then we're probably looking for a rookie, not more stopgaps.

Odd rumor about Mariota.  If it's an good offer, I guess you have to sell although I have zero confidence that Tanny can be healthy and solid the rest of the season.  And we shouldn't be throwing in the towel with the way this defense is playing.

And who in their right mind gives up a good pick for a QB that is expensive, not starting and not signed beyond this year?