A.M- Life After Marcus Watch (options?)

KingTitan

I just want to say I really liked Marcus.

I never wanted Mariota but always rooted for the kid to always succeed and always thought If the kid could win and elevate this team and make them matter that he was the exact kind of guy the NFL would be so lucky to market around between the nice personality and how respectful he is and how you won’t ever see him in trouble off the field he’s the exact role model for kids

Between a million OC’s and crappy O-Lines and just not being able to take his game to the next level because of his footwork and accuracy it was just never going to happen for him in this league 

If Vrabel wants to be the guy to turn this franchise around he needs to find some true offensive minds that have a clue that can develop the next QB who ever that is   

15 minutes ago, Kookie23 said:

Watching highlights from the Alabama game last night .... I don't get the Tua hype.  At all.  Granted, this is the first time I've ever paid serious attention to him.

Seems like a less athletic Marcus.  And I can't get over the lefty thing.  Lol

he's not nearly as straight-line fast but he's orders of magnitude better at moving in the pocket and escaping pass rushers. but yeah he's tough to evaluate as a passer because he has the best weapons in college football and doesn't have to make a lot of throws with a high degree of difficulty.

13 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

he's not nearly as straight-line fast but he's orders of magnitude better at moving in the pocket and escaping pass rushers. but yeah he's tough to evaluate as a passer because he has the best weapons in college football and doesn't have to make a lot of throws with a high degree of difficulty.

Ever since our issues with the offensive line, I look closely at the amount of time a QB has to throw in college. 

He rarely has to worry about it at Alabama. The few times I've seen him be rushed, he has made mistakes. 

I don't like this class much. I only want Eason or Burrows. If it's not them I see nobody I'd take in the first round. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Kookie23 said:

Watching highlights from the Alabama game last night .... I don't get the Tua hype.  At all.  Granted, this is the first time I've ever paid serious attention to him.

Seems like a less athletic Marcus.  And I can't get over the lefty thing.  Lol

Tua is overrated to me.. He puts up gaudy stats against lesser competition. When he played a legit defense against UGA he didn’t look special at all. Hurts came and saved the game.

• Like 1