Defense Appreciation Thread

incognito_man

2 minutes ago, boratt said:

He needs to rebuild some of the muscle he lost. They’re probably doing the right thing just giving him time to get stronger. He could give them good snaps in a couple weeks. 

It sound like the ankle is still bothering him.  I watched a few series of the first Detroit game, and he didn't look like Mike Daniels.  

For his sake, I hope he recovers quickly.  He gave the Pack everything he had.  That said - 2 weeks in - it's looking like the right move.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Cheech said:

It sound like the ankle is still bothering him.  I watched a few series of the first Detroit game, and he didn't look like Mike Daniels. For his sake, I hope he recovers quickly.  He gave the Pack everything he had.  That said - 2 weeks in - it's looking like the right move.

That ankle and the prospect of limited production and potential recurring injury - against the cost - is probably why GB pulled the trigger.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, HighCalebR said:

What do we think Kings trash talk is like with his lisp? Think he busts out some Tyson lines just to hit them with confusion?

Cruel but funny! As long as he's shutting them down nobody is going to make fun of his lisp. Much like no one would would mock to his Tyson face. 

Edited by Golfman

1 hour ago, Golfman said:

Cruel but funny! As long as he's shutting them down nobody is going to make fun of his lisp. Much like no one would would mock to his Tyson face. 

Just things I think about in the middle of the night after a few drinks. Hes got such a soft voice and the lisp but hes also super confident and has a good vocab. Basically tall skinny tyson.

Week 3 added!

Week 3 Ratings

PPG: 2nd (12.3)

PPD: 2nd (0.70)

YPD: 2nd (22.5)

Passer Rating: 2nd (63.1)

3rd down: 10th (35%)

DVOA: 3rd

Week 2 Ratings

PPG: 2nd (9.5)

PPD: 1st (0.25)

YPD: 3rd (19.2)