Defense Appreciation Thread

incognito_man

10 hours ago, HighCalebR said:

Those 4 starting DBs. Ooooooweeee boy. Dang ol man. King-Savage-Amos-Alexander. Doesnt get much better.

I'm kind of over this already with the group posing. Not to mention there are 14 players in this photo which could lead to a penalty. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Golfman said:

I'm kind of over this already with the group posing. Not to mention there are 14 players in this photo which could lead to a penalty. 

I'm all for it. To me, this picture represents a team unit coming together. I'm all for it as its been awhile since the D had such swagger in GB. They're not playing around. They're sharing success. Good for them. Good for us.

(whispers.....now throw Minka in there........shhhhhhhhhhhh!)

Edited by Leader
  • Like 3

Defense has played really well through 2 weeks.  My biggest complaint is the tackling.  It was embarrassing yesterday and would have been the reason for the L if Cousins hadn't closed his eyes and tossed the ball to our defense on first and goal.  Cousins had multiple big plays yesterday that were the result of our defense's inability to finish the pressure.  Pressures are great but they lose their value when the opponent is getting a fist down or a 60 yard gainer because of the inability to finish that pressure. 

Cousins was one of the 10 most sacked QBs last year and he looked almost unsackable yesterday.