Vinatieri is mulling retirement after today’s game

Wyld Stallyns

On the first missed extra point I saw him plant super wide and just duck hook it left. I was wondering what that is all about unless he is injured. It is one of the more bizarre plant legs I’ve seen. Might he have a case of the yips? Doesn’t seem to be a leg strength issue. Perhaps it can be solved. It’s weird for something mentally to appear to be affecting a guy who has had ice in his veins for all of his career. 

1 hour ago, HitStickAllDay said:

On the first missed extra point I saw him plant super wide and just duck hook it left. I was wondering what that is all about unless he is injured. It is one of the more bizarre plant legs I’ve seen. Might he have a case of the yips? Doesn’t seem to be a leg strength issue. Perhaps it can be solved. It’s weird for something mentally to appear to be affecting a guy who has had ice in his veins for all of his career. 

It’s very strange, he kicked 58 and 61 yard kicks prior to the game yesterday and then missed some  XPs. 

The Colts must’ve talked him out of retirement because Reich held a press conference, I haven’t listened to it yet but it appears he wasn’t present. 

• Like 2