Jump to content
TitanLegend

Week 3 GDT: Titans @ Jaguars TNF

Recommended Posts

The Jags are a mess right now and we have their number the way the Colts have ours. 

We lose this one and we may have a problem on our hands.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i can’t decide which would be a more titans move: beat the brakes off the jags and then get steamrolled the following week, or have our first loss to the jags in the last couple of seasons come at the hands of a winless team starting a 6th round rookie at QB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't overreact to early season wins or losses.

But if we lose to a team that has turned on it's head coach, is starting a 6th round rookie at QB against our defense, its best player on defense doesn't even want to be there anymore, etc, then I'm probably just going to give up on the season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Henry has owned them in recent years... I'm expecting a bounce back performance from the coaches and Mariota.  Our defense really has nothing to fear here

But they still have a good D.  Just barely lost to the Texans in Houston.. Gave up 13 points and under 300 yards. 

It could be interesting... just hope for the sake of some y'alls well being, its not...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

I said Adore and an 2nd. Lol

👍🏾

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kookie23 said:

@KingTitan say the Ricky Bobby prayer like you did week 1 I bet that's what we need Thursday 

Ahh. You right. I didn't pray!!!

Sorry guys. The loss was on me. 

Y'all benching me????  😶

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Kookie23 said:

@KingTitan say the Ricky Bobby prayer like you did week 1 I bet that's what we need Thursday 

 

Edited by lamont
Add gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear sweet baby Jesus, Oprah and Tom Cruise. The holy trinity. 

Please allow this Titans team to beat the Jags 200-2 and make them fire another coach after a Thursday night butt kicking. 

And if you have time, can you go get 2016 Marcus and Avengers Endgame him to the present allowing this timeline to be happy. 

 

BlackandwhiteAlarmingGuernseycow-max-1mb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Dear sweet baby Jesus, Oprah and Tom Cruise. The holy trinity. 

Please allow this Titans team to beat the Jags 200-2 and make them fire another coach after a Thursday night butt kicking. 

And if you have time, can you go get 2016 Marcus and Avengers Endgame him to the present allowing this timeline to be happy. 

 

BlackandwhiteAlarmingGuernseycow-max-1mb

Amen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ragevsuall17 said:

Henry has owned them in recent years... I'm expecting a bounce back performance from the coaches and Mariota.  Our defense really has nothing to fear here

But they still have a good D.  Just barely lost to the Texans in Houston.. Gave up 13 points and under 300 yards. 

It could be interesting... just hope for the sake of some y'alls well being, its not...

If this ain't the damn truth, i don't know what is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It won’t be Thursday, but I bet Eli Manning will be starting for the Jags within the next month.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

It won’t be Thursday, but I bet Eli Manning will be starting for the Jags within the next month.

Don't know let the world tell it, Minshew is the truth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×