Week 3 GDT: Titans @ Jaguars TNF

TitanLegend

1 minute ago, TitanSS said:

I told you all 2 quarters into week 1 I didn't like Arthur Smith. They got lucky and got 3 scores on passing plays in a row, but I knew this **** was garbage jist looking at the personnel and formations we were putting out there.

We could have a Davis, Brown, Humphries, Walker, and Henry personnel set be our staple and this is what we do instead.

Time for a new OC already. One that wakes up each day and knows it's 2019 and not 1989.

It just shouldn’t be difficult to use your best personnel in your base offense. It’s such a simple concept.

I think there was a formation group that had Jonnu, Pruitt, Sharpe and Lewis on the field. 
That is unacceptable.
Davis, Walker and Humphries should be in on 98% of the snaps. 
You don't take Hopkins out and put in whoever the hell is his backup ( I legit don't know) just because of what? Reasons?

We are going to beat 3rd and long with Davis and Brown on the sidelines?  Lol 

1 minute ago, TitanLegend said:

We brought in a guy who was a Shanahan and McVay disciple and they couldn't even put the best formations on the field so I don't know what we're supposed to do at this point.

Agreed, but at least LaFleur had the excuse of losing Delanie and only having one receiver. Arthur Smith has a good TE, two talented outside receivers and a great slot receiver and this is the best he can draw up.

I am really excited to see the snap numbers, because I think Pruitt is going to be really, really close to CD.

This is way bigger than a Marcus problem. He didn't play well tonight by any means, and I'm not happy about that at all, but the entire offense looks like a complete train wreck not just Marcus. Until we figure out how to fix the OLine it won't matter who is behind center we won't be winning many games.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TitanLegend said:

Our bye isn't until week 11, so this "mini bye" is the only chance we have at an extended period to fix whatever we can fix.

Smith needs to just understand Henry is a weapon but not the only weapon. 

Time to go balls out and just run stuff. 

Marcus roll out with less blockers. If he gets hurt so be it. He just as likely to be hurt dropping back. 

Spread it out and make the defense guard your guys and try to win some 50/50 plays. Davis is #5 pick. Paying Humphries ,half a billion. Drafted aj brown second round.

Use them mofo's. Screw Pruitt and Sharpe. 

You don't take out Hopkins and say I want to see what my 3 TEs and Coutee can do against this defense. 

9 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

That one handed snag by Corey was a beauty btw. Marcus just needs to just say F it and start throwing it up to him.

I kind of saw that honestly. He pulled it down a couple times and ran it himself. It had a different vibe. He was letting it rip with defenders in his face. He wasn't afraid of it getting picked off. 

He hit Davis on a dig route or something, released it before Davis broke and with a guy on him.

Hell he challenged Ramsey and won with Sharpe of all people. 

Go make a damn play. At least try. 

I don't want next Sunday to come.

I don't want to see Arthur Smith or Vrabel's faces again.

This is probably the worst loss we've had in a long time.  I am legitimately shaken.  Holy cow.  

I've gone back and forth on Marcus so many times, and now I know who is killing who at this point, for sure.  We do not deserve him. 

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

I kind of saw that honestly. He pulled it down a couple times and ran it himself. It had a different vibe. He was letting it rip with defenders in his face. He wasn't afraid of it getting picked off. 

He hit Davis on a dig route or something, released it before Davis broke and with a guy on him.

Hell he challenged Ramsey and won with Sharpe of all people. 

Go make a damn play. At least try. 

Was the loosest he’s been all year in the second half.

• Like 1