How your team rookie have looked like week 2

Vladimir L

Darnell Savage is looking like a perennial All-Pro level player. 

Rashan Gary still has some work to do on his pass rush moves but he recorded his first sack and is looking at increased reps as we are dealing with some injuries in the front 7. 

Elgton Jenkins is looking like a great pick to help shore up the G position.

1 hour ago, Gmen said:

Great week for the Giants rookie class.

Daniel Jones - couldn’t have asked for a better debut. Showed off his arm, toughness, athleticism. He’s going to be a star. 

Dexter Lawrence - Blocked PAT, sack. Big men can make an impact without showing up in the stat sheet. He did both

Deandre Baker - Janoris Jenkins was the one getting picked on this game. Didn’t hear Baker get mentioned much other than getting a solid tackle.

Ryan Connelly - took over playcalling duty halfway through the game. Had an interception. Still think he’s too slow to be more than a two down linebacker

Darius Slayton - 3 receptions for 86 yards. Great block on Engrams TD.  Looks 6’1” 200 and has deep speed. Al Davis would love this guy. 

Connelly tested similarly to LVE at the combine, especially in the super important 10 yard split of the 40 where he "ran the third-quickest 10-yard split (1.54 seconds) of any off-ball linebacker that weighed in at 240-plus pounds at the NFL Combine since 2010". Good article about his athletic profile here: https://247sports.com/nfl/new-york-giants/Article/Ryan-Connelly-New-York-Giants-2019-NFL-Draft-131797608/

I'm really high on Connelly. I don't think he'll ever be a stud or anything, but I think he can reach his potential of a solid starter pretty quickly.