Roast of Alec Baldwin

Manny/Patrick

2 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

I think they're point was that it crossed a line, but again I didnt watch it so idk really

Same I have to watch it too.  But I doubt it could be any worse then the Bob Saget roast. 

Or I think its was the Richard Pryor roast. 

Edited by Calvert28

2 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

I think they're point was that it crossed a line, but again I didnt watch it so idk really

Once again, that's kind of the point.  If you don't like that, don't participate of watch.  Good on Jenner for taking part and not throwing a fit about it.  Knew exactly what was coming.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

Once again, that's kind of the point.  If you don't like that, don't participate of watch.  Good on Jenner for taking part and not throwing a fit about it.  Knew exactly what was coming.

Agreed. It's a roast. Everyone who gets involved knows what can be said and that they are in the line of fire.

Unless people were joking about rape or murdering someone, then there is no crossing the line.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mse326 said:

Nikki Glaser killed it. Honestly best set I can remember at one of these roasts since Greg Giraldo.

Blake Griffin was surprisingly funny too (although I doubt he wrote most of it).

Probably not but Blake has done stand up before and been pretty solid. Even if he's not writing it all, he's a funny dude.

Never sure if I'm gonna watch these until I hear about them since when stuff goes bad it's just torture (see Amy Schumer making Ryan Dunn jokes to Steve-O). But apparently I have to watch this for Nikki Glaser's set.