News and Notes W3: Dez says it would be "lovely" to return

Matts4313

Don’t look now, but the Dallas Cowboys are leading the NFC East after their 31-21 victory over the Washington Redskins. The Cowboys finish the week 2-0 with the best divisional record. It’s a great way to begin the 2019 season, and things will only get better when they host a Miami team that has allowed over 100 points so far this season in just two games.

There were a lot of things to like in this one as the Cowboys continue with their strong start to their season. Here are 10 thoughts on today’s action.

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2019/9/16/20867388/ten-thoughts-on-the-cowboys-31-21-win-over-the-redskins

It’s one thing for Dak Prescott to think this to himself, but it’s an entirely different thing for him to vocalize it. It makes sense that his agent would not want word like that to get out because, well, supply and demand and economics and what not.

Honestly, though, it’s quite refreshing to hear Dak want to win and work more than anything.

Dak Prescott is very good. That’s a very good thing.

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2019/9/15/20867692/dak-prescott-knows-he-wont-be-highest-paid-qb-doesnt-feel-like-he-can-ask-for-that

Edited by Matts4313

I'll hold a grudge against Dallas forever for their handling of Dez Bryant. He's going to go down as one of my all time favorites. I'd love to see him back, but I see zero chance it ever happens and maybe it shouldn't either. Why mess with a good thing?

As for Dak's comments about his contract, as his agent, I'd probably be pretty pi$$ed. As a fan, I'm all for it. Being logical, I'll believe it when I see it. 

• Like 1

Just now, WizardHawk said:

That's a big blow to their season. Wonder if he tries for comeback next year or calls it good?  Feel the same about Brees, though he isn't going to miss the whole season. 

WOW.. wonder if that is his last game for the Steelers?? and the NFL as well. Sad way to go...

Of course he could just follow Eli's path to a slow and painful death of a player and franchise .. so maybe not as bad..

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Hate to hear this for the Saints. And Drew Brees being an Austin dude makes it worse.

As far as football, this makes our match up easier. 

absolutely amazing that such a smaller sized QB like Drew Brees played such a long career and only missed a single game before this. (collar bone) Even in this more QB friendly generation..

Edited by resilient part 2