News and Notes W3: Dez says it would be "lovely" to return

Matts4313

29 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

Jets are screwed. The QB had to have broken his ankle on that paly.

Edit: I'm shocked Siemian is walking on that ankle.

I suffered a grade 3 sprain (essentially a break without actually breaking it) on my left ankle after falling down a flight of stairs. Was able to walk on it. 

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Id give a 1st. All our DBs contracts are expiring. He is super cheap for 4 more years. Could help us win a superbowl this year. We would be trading the #11 2018 for a #20-32 2020 pick. 

True, but my general hatred for DBs will typically prevent me from spending a future 1st in one. If we had two firsts, maybe.

That being said, finally having some quality Safety play is intriguing.

6 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

What the hell is are the Steelers doing? 😂 

Seems like they are confident/ desperately holding onto the hope they are a playoff team and maybe more with Fitzpatrick. Personally I don’t see it and giving up a pick that maybe top 10 seems bit much. 

That being said though they did address a need. Had they done this trade 2 weeks ago it would have looked a lot better. 

5 minutes ago, project T.O said:

It’s a shame Ramsey is on the last year of his contract. Guys a ballhawk and would look great with a star on his helmet. 

Will be interesting to see if he does go somewhere what jags get for him because of that contract situation. He’s gonna want big big money..

Wouldn't touch Ramsey for anything. His upcoming contract is just the icing on the cake. Thankfully that will put him out of reach for Dallas.