News and Notes W3: Dez says it would be "lovely" to return

Matts4313

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Last year by week 2 we had given up 6 sacks. This year by week 2 we have given up 1 sack. By my super scientific measurement, our OL has improved 600%. 

He did the math, ladies and gentleman. Scientific and irrefutable. 

• Like 2

On 9/17/2019 at 3:35 PM, Tony7188 said:

So Aaron Rodgers, Cam Newton, Antonio Brown don't act like "little beaches" huh?

Myles Jack, Dez, OBJ? 

Yup, and look where they are now. Don't know about Jack, but Dez is out of football, OBJ was sent to the place where football goes to die.

On 9/17/2019 at 5:12 PM, Matts4313 said:

Last year by week 2 we had given up 6 sacks. This year by week 2 we have given up 1 sack. By my super scientific measurement, our OL has improved 600%. 

Most of those were Dak holding the ball because we telegraphed our play calls, used zero presnap motions or play action, and had all the WRs running 15 yard stop routes. 

Tyron Smith and Lael Collins didn't suddenly get 6x better. 

4 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Most of those were Dak holding the ball because we telegraphed our play calls, used zero presnap motions or play action, and had all the WRs running 15 yard stop routes. 

Tyron Smith and Lael Collins didn't suddenly get 6x better. 

Clearly you missed this:

On 9/17/2019 at 6:31 PM, Ace5 said:

He did the math, ladies and gentleman. Scientific and irrefutable. 

Real talk => Collins looks a lot better than last year.  Most improved player by a wide margin. Gallup is second most improved simply because we all saw the potential (even if I had my doubts he would reach it). 

Edited by Matts4313

La'el really does look great. I was expecting a big contract year for him, but to see the same sort of step up seemingly as a result of his extension (i.e. increased confidence) is pretty fantastic. We'll see if he keeps it up, he's had good stretches in the past only to play poorly again later.