Week 3: Miami Dolphins (0-2) @ Dallas Cowboys (2-0)

TheKillerNacho

MIA @ DAL  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Dallas Cowboys
    • Miami Dolphins
    • Tie
  2. 2. How close will the game be?

• 3 or less point difference
    • 4-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • 15 or greater point difference
  3. 3. Who will score the most fantasy points in this game?

• Ryan Fitzpatrick
    • Josh Rosen
    • Dak Prescott
    • Kalen Ballage
    • Kenyan Drake
    • Ezekiel Elliott
    • Tony Pollard
    • DeVante Parker
    • Jakeem Grant
    • Albert Wilson
    • Amari Cooper
    • Michael Gallup
    • Randall Cobb
    • Mike Gesicki
    • Jason Witten
    • Jason Sanders
    • Brett Maher
    • Dolphins DST
    • Cowboys DST
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/22/2019 at 05:00 PM

15 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

dolphins-vs-cowboys1.jpg

How badly will we lose this week? Stay tuned!

Or, don't. I'm not sure if I plan to either.

Miami 7
Dallas 44

We lost to the Raven by 49.  We lost to the Patriots by 43.  I predict we lose to Dallas by 37.

Dallas over Miami 47-10. 

Edit - I just realized that Killer Nacho already had this point spread predicted.  Well done KN!

Edited by Deadeye
  • Like 1

I actually predict a closer game this time. It's the law of averages, you can't lose every game by an average of 46 points margin of defeat, right?

The Ravens game was a laugher, game over by the 2nd quarter. But the Pats game was still only 23-0 in the 4th quarter and Miami was moving the ball near midfield. Then the pick-6 from Fitzmagic, let loose the hounds of war. 

1 hour ago, FinSting said:

I actually predict a closer game this time. It's the law of averages, you can't lose every game by an average of 46 points margin of defeat, right?

The Ravens game was a laugher, game over by the 2nd quarter. But the Pats game was still only 23-0 in the 4th quarter and Miami was moving the ball near midfield. Then the pick-6 from Fitzmagic, let loose the hounds of war. 

I like how that's our moral victory so far this season. We were only down 23 points at the start of the fourth! And we got like, half way to actually scoring some points!

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I like how that's our moral victory so far this season. We were only down 23 points at the start of the fourth! And we got like, half way to actually scoring some points!

We'll be scoring like crazy once Ballage, Grant and Williams open the Tinder app to swipe right on "JUGS Machine." 

• Like 1

I think the bright spot this week will be the benching of Fitzpatrick in the 2nd quarter, and Rosen coming in a throwing a TD or two. We have no chance at winning, as our secondary can't cover deep opposite of X, and Dak can throw the deep ball well. I also think that the Cowboys will want to keep as much wear off of their RB's as possible, so look for them to light it up in the air.

1 hour ago, ericsvibe said:

I think the bright spot this week will be the benching of Fitzpatrick in the 2nd quarter, and Rosen coming in a throwing a TD or two. We have no chance at winning, as our secondary can't cover deep opposite of X, and Dak can throw the deep ball well. I also think that the Cowboys will want to keep as much wear off of their RB's as possible, so look for them to light it up in the air.

I think Tony Pollard gets a bunch of run this game.  But I agree that they will limit Zeke's touches.