Week 3: Miami Dolphins (0-2) @ Dallas Cowboys (2-0)

TheKillerNacho

MIA @ DAL  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Dallas Cowboys
    • Miami Dolphins
    • Tie
  2. 2. How close will the game be?

• 3 or less point difference
    • 4-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • 15 or greater point difference
  3. 3. Who will score the most fantasy points in this game?

• Ryan Fitzpatrick
    • Josh Rosen
    • Dak Prescott
    • Kalen Ballage
    • Kenyan Drake
    • Ezekiel Elliott
    • Tony Pollard
    • DeVante Parker
    • Jakeem Grant
    • Albert Wilson
    • Amari Cooper
    • Michael Gallup
    • Randall Cobb
    • Mike Gesicki
    • Jason Witten
    • Jason Sanders
    • Brett Maher
    • Dolphins DST
    • Cowboys DST
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/22/2019 at 05:00 PM

On 9/18/2019 at 11:44 PM, Matts4313 said:

Remember when our franchises where the class of the league? 

Cowboys were always on TV back in the day when I was a kid, my favorite Dallas player was FB Robert Newhouse. He was a straight-up wrecking ball while blocking for Dorsett...except Newhouse almost had his own 1,000-yd rushing season before Dorsett got there. 

Just when I thought the offense could not get worse then what I watched with Gase  I will  now have to endure this season. It would be nice as a life long Dolphins fan if Mr Ross would use some on the millions he is saving in payroll this year and man up and pay my NFL Sunday ticket this season so I could say I did not have to pay watch this team play-_-.

The defense did get some time to rest today which was nice but 5.3 points a game from the offense is really  beyond sad for even a bad team.

I thought Howard played really uninspired today but who could really blame him.

I really want to get a legit look at Rosen, but this team is making that impossible.  I believe Preston Williams and Jakeem Grant combined for at least 5 more drops yesterday, including yet another TD.  The O-line, which was already bad, lost 2 starters to injury.  Dieter played most of the game at LT (yikes) and UDFA Shaq Calhoun played most of the game at RG.  Hopefully Davis and Isidora can play next weekend.  About the only evaluation of Rosen I can make is that his pocket presence is worlds better than what we've seen the past 5 years or so.  He actually can "feel" the pressure and moves his feet in and out of the pocket when need be.

10 minutes ago, hrubes20 said:

I really want to get a legit look at Rosen, but this team is making that impossible.  

I view it as "if Rosen can look even remotely competent behind that garbage o-line, imagine what he could do with a real o-line." And he looked reasonably competent yesterday. There is hope. 

The Drake fumble at the goal line (again!) was the single worst moment in the game imho. I just wanted that 13-10 halftime lead and enjoy the small victory before the ceiling caved in during the second half as expected. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, FinSting said:

I view it as "if Rosen can look even remotely competent behind that garbage o-line, imagine what he could do with a real o-line." And he looked reasonably competent yesterday. There is hope. 

The Drake fumble at the goal line (again!) was the single worst moment in the game imho. I just wanted that 13-10 halftime lead and enjoy the small victory before the ceiling caved in during the second half as expected. 

Rosen didnt really look bad yesterday in the 1st half.

He's been dealt a bad hand but I don't think anything short of him looking like a surefire franchise QB will keep the team from drafting Tua at this point.

6 hours ago, Emerica said:

Yeah I'd just want Rosen to look decent so we can flip him without losing too much value.

I think it's a foregone conclusion we'll be picking a QB with our first pick.

Give a good look at the 2020 college QB's. Do you see any of them being some kind of miracle QB? I don't. Rosen is good and getting better. I'd rather do another Richmond Webb-Keith Sims draft repeat. O-line and D-line, let's go!