Big Brother

THE DUKE

Haha, from a Julie Chen interview with Entertainment Weekly last night

EW: Raven told you, “I thought I played the game really well. I threw competitions for Paul.” How would you sum up her game this season?
Julie Chen: Game? What game? Crickets. That’s how I sum up her game… the same way she played… silence.

http://ew.com/tv/2017/09/08/celebrity-big-brother-julie-chen/

9 hours ago, StLunatic88 said:

Saying the game is Rigged is saying that they actually care who wins. They dont. They cant, it would be illegal. So just causally throwing around "Rigged is a dangerous" and especially in this case incorrect statement.

To say he got advantages is obvious, but again, anyone who is a returning player has inherent advantages.Just like if you are actually a fan of the show you have inherent advantages. Yes the Bracelets were dumb, but like I said, every season some BS competition or something random they pick saves half of the house each week. And just so you know, the only person left who got a Bracelet is Kevin. The biggest point that people have been trying to use as evidence is that Paul is getting information  from production. Except he isnt at all. He has been claiming a Sunday eviction for 4 weeks, and he was completely shocked at the Double last night. He is just playing with a bunch of dummys, that is the problem here.

I think it will be a long time before we see a sole vet in the house ever again. I really hope they go all or nothing (or atleast half the houseguests) when it comes to the next 5 seasons. BB20 would be awesome for an All-Stars edition, but we have been hoping for one each of the past 3 seasons. And then restart BB21 with all new houseguests.

They care who wins. It was clear from the beginning. The safety was more significant than the bracelets, but it doesn't matter who got the bracelets. What matters is that it immediately put Paul in a position of power and made the entire house want to get into his good graces (except Cody).

You know these people are so obnoxiously stupid there isn't any other answer other than this thing is for sure rigged for Paul to win. I mean these people aren't THIS stupid, right?  Paul's the headline for the whole show. He's in 90% of the aired show. You know I haven't watched for awhile and decide I'd watch last year which was pretty good. I decide to watch again and I get this rigged crap?

Positive take from this is at least I'm not one of these dipsticks on this show. 

I have to say, the deck was stacked for Paul, but it was not rigged. This cast is so bad that they all just blindly played into Paul's hands. And as I said in the other forum, Cody and Jessica made some horrible decisions. Some of those decisions made the rest of the house double down on protecting Paul. So much so that they sacrificed their own games to help him. Not to mention him vetsplaining things to them. 

I also question the extent that some of these people actually knew the game outside of whatever DVDs they received in sequester. I heard that BB16 was definitely a season they received. But you wouldn't know that they way Kevin responded to Nicole being in the house. (Derek though did confirm that he and Kevin met in person sometime prior to the casting process and that he signed autographs for Kevin's daughters)

2 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

The wife and I are voting hard for Cameron for America's Favorite Player.  It's exactly the kind of middle finger this cast deserves.

There really are only 3 reasonable options for AFH; Cameron, Cody and Kevin.

Cameron because of spite, just as you mentioned. The big Middle Finger to Big Brother, trying to make it known we dont like this kind of crap. Cody for more of the same, plus he was truly the only one to actually fight against Paul this season, and He is just an amazing character that we really havent seen on Big Brother before. Then of course Kevin, who is just great TV, but terrible at the game, and somehow made it to Final 4 (more of the traditional AFH)

Kevin is hilariously inept at the game.  His 45:00 minute time, which was of course because he probably never completed it, was just exhibit 347 of that.  My last hope is that Josh somehow wins the final HoH and then cuts Paul, but I give that about a 0.5% chance of happening.  Maybe if somehow Paul slips up in the first part, goes out first, then Christmas beats Josh (or in the spirit of this season, throws it to her like all her other wins), then Josh beats Paul in a physical non-endurance challenge in rd 2.  And Christmas is just outright playing for Paul now so Josh would have to beat her on the questions part in rd 3 which I could see happening.  She looked absolutely giddy when Paul was getting questions right while she was missing them, and wouldn't even tell Josh she was taking him to the final 2 if she won.

2 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Raven's delusions of being a puppet master and Paul's real alliance and the rest of the jury (except for Matt who was conspicuously silent) openly mocking her was one of the funniest things I've seen on Big Brother in a long time.

Right now I rather watch the Jury House than the remaining three. Just when I thought Raven couldn't get any more delusional she comes up with that gem that she was running the house along with Paul. Then Jason says " then why are you here"? xD

4 hours ago, 1BackInBlackFan said:

Right now I rather watch the Jury House than the remaining three. Just when I thought Raven couldn't get any more delusional she comes up with that gem that she was running the house along with Paul. Then Jason says " then why are you here"? xD

Ive always wondered why we dont get more of the Jury House. It is usually Far more entertaining, especially when you get down to Final Five and onward. Those people dont have anything left to play for and are finally being genuine. Should be a stable of the Show, make One of the three nights down the stretch all about the people in Jury and what they are figuring out.

Yeah definitely not rigged.  Stacked to have Paul win is not rigged. Having stupid people that Paul can manipulate is not rigged. Paul being shown 90% of the time on air is not rigged.  As much as I can't stand him, josh deserves to win this because he's one of three to actually call out Paul. To think these "people" have watched last season and are "fans" that saw Paul and his "friendship" and didn't get him out?  Ugg why did I watch this year?

Josh was the only one of these nimrods besides Jessica and Cody to see what Paul was doing, but he realized it 3 weeks too late to do anything about it.  He doesn't have the guts to do anything about it anyway.  At best if he somehow pulls out the final HoH win he might cut Paul then.

17 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Raven's delusions of being a puppet master and Paul's real alliance and the rest of the jury (except for Matt who was conspicuously silent) openly mocking her was one of the funniest things I've seen on Big Brother in a long time.

I cried because I was laughing so hard. Raven thinks she brings the Arkan-sas, but she really brings the Arkandumbass. That girl is truly delusional. She really thinks she was a master of this game.

Archived