Eagles DT Tim Jernigan broken foot

ACO

3 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

No sir, we'll hold onto Alejandro Villanueva 2.0 in the making ,Thank You. At this rate , He'll probably be Starting for the Eagles within the month.

Peters, Andre Dillard you don't need him. 

Peters missed one play last night, wears a beanie with the word bodyguard on it, him leaving games is for a superb narrative I'm convinced .

13 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:
21 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

No sir, we'll hold onto Alejandro Villanueva 2.0 in the making ,Thank You. At this rate , He'll probably be Starting for the Eagles within the month.

Peters, Andre Dillard you don't need him. 

Peters missed one play last night, wears a beanie with the word bodyguard on it, him leaving games is for a superb narrative I'm convinced .

Peters getting hurt is inevitable so Dillard is already accounted for. Only question is when will Lane? I'd say it's in the water but I think it's more Airborne by now. Rumor is an African monkey carrying a lethal virus was smuggled into Pennsylvania and an outbreak is occurring as we speak in the Cities of Philadelphia and Pittsburgh?

You can have Big V? Apparently he hasn't contracted it yet?

Edited by Nabbs4u

47 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Peters getting hurt is inevitable so Dillard is already accounted for. Only question is when will Lane? I'd say it's in the water but I think it's more Airborne by now. Rumor is an African monkey carrying a lethal virus was smuggled into Pennsylvania and an outbreak is occurring as we speak in the Cities of Philadelphia and Pittsburgh?

You can have Big V? Apparently he hasn't contracted it yet?

The monkey was in San Diego zoo and found its way to LA. It’s spreads quickly 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Not the Eagles. Then trade for Minka, done deal! Where do I sign? Pretty sure Williams  makes to much money for the Eagles to sign though.

You guys actually have a decent amount of cap space to work with this year from what I saw on overthecap.  Not sure about a long term signing though.

I just don't see Williams in our long term plans either so getting a starting caliber CB makes sense for me.  We literally just healthy scratched our 15M dollar CB last night.  

Honestly i say give Rashede Hageman a go since his suspension should be up or will be very soon.  I thought he looked pretty solid overall in preseason for the Falcons.  He has alot of upside and talent still.  But we have some pretty good DT's already and didn't really need him over one of them with his suspension.