Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger done for season

AFlaccoSeagulls

24 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

So, was there a caveat in the Dobbs trade that converts the 5th rounder into a 1st rounder if the #1 guy goes down?  (I know it doesn't, but they're probably wishing they'd hung onto Dobbs now.)

Dobbs was the 4th best QB in Steelers camp. They are better off with Devlin Hodges as a backup than Dobbs.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Tomlin doesn't belong in the same conversation as Fisher.

He kinda does imo. He’s the most lack

luster tenured coach I’ve ever seen. Hes not a top tier coach. Hard not to win with guys like Big Ben, Bell, AB and that godly defense he had for years. I also despise him for covering for AB! When a real man won’t put up with that sort of behavior but he was more scared about losing his job then losing respect. (It’s how I look at it. Steeler fans can claim all they want). But he hasn’t won a championship since all of Cowher guys have left his roster. And that’s the bottom line brother. 

2 minutes ago, patman said:

How tell?  they have not won a SB in 10 years.  As a Patriot fan if Brady goes down, them winning last year does not change my state of mind. 

Just here to remind you, a Patriots fan, that the entire collective NFL fanbase lost it's mind with glee when Brady when down against the Chiefs with an ACL in Week 1.

Trash away dude.

• Like 1

This is unsurprising and part of the reason why I predicted the Steelers would trade Big Ben and roll with Mason Rudolph at the end of last season. (Also before the Broncos signed Flacco; I thought Elway would trade for a rental of Roethlisberger.)

Either way, unsurprising development. Between the lack of passion/general attitude exhibited by Big Ben and the history of injuries/hits it was looking like his time was coming very soon.