Week Three: Giants (0-2) @ Bucs (1-1)

bucsfan333

2 hours ago, ravishingone said:

Eli was the winning QB when the Bus were in the playoffs the last time. He threw for over 600 yds against Schiano.ย  Mike Smith certainly didn t do squat against him. I m okay with Jones getting the nod.

He also had to kneel down from shotgun against Schiano. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Like 1

This is another way of starting a new chapter for us: Beat a rookie QB making his debut against us. We have a bad history making rookie QB's look top 5 elite.

I hope we smack the hell out of Jones and give him a good welcome to the NFL. My guess is their game plan will be centered around Barkley to take the pressure off the rookie.ย  For once, I feel good that our defense will be ready for this.

On offense, we have to turn it up. Last game against Caroline felt like a snooze fest. Props to Winston not turning the ball over but we need to open this offense up more. OJ Howard really needs to come alive, his presence has been absent.

I see us winning by 10 points

6 hours ago, Calibucsfan said:

On offense, we have to turn it up. Last game against Caroline felt like a snooze fest. Props to Winston not turning the ball over but we need to open this offense up more. OJ Howard really needs to come alive, his presence has been absent.

To be fair, we had two dropped TD passes. It could've easily been a blowout last week.