Isaiah Wynn Placed On IR - Week 11 earliest return

DoleINGout

Cannon's reaction is priceless lol. Newhouse is not the answer for significant time. He had 2 or 3 holding calls because he couldnt handle the mediocre at best Dolphins personal. Imagine someone with actual talent or drive going up against him. Hopefully Cannon can get himself healthy and Wynn's toe isnt super serious. 

Does Cannon flip over to LT? He's done it before, I believe.

But if Wynn is out long term, I wouldn't object to paying out a hefty trade price for a decent LT. Letting the season collapse due to injuries at one position, with the current roster, would be inexcusable.

Trouble is, outside of Williams, I don't see any decent LT that might be on the market. Any LT that retired this off-season (Thomas, Veldheer) will have lost a bunch of weight by now too.

17 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

Just as likely Thuney slides over to LT amd Cannon stays at RT where Thuney also slid over for to finish the Stillers game.

I dont think that they want to move Thuney. Rather keep the guard position strong than weaken two spots by putting him out of his natural position. 

11 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

I dont think that they want to move Thuney. Rather keep the guard position strong than weaken two spots by putting him out of his natural position. 

I mean, they put him at RT against the Steelers and I didn't expect to see that at all. Maybe because Shaq Mason is struggling so bad? Idk.