MNF: Browns @ Jets

BleedTheClock

35 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

I wasn't directing it at you, we've had our moments of disagreeing with me being wrong most of the time in all likelihood because it was Browns related but you are reasonable.

Lamar has been impressive throwing, he has had a lot of wide open receivers but being able to see it and complete those passes are what makes a good QB. If he can hit the tight windows with pressure then he can be a great QB. So far so good this year for him even if it is a small sample against questionable defenses he has far exceeded expectations even considering that.

We don't know if Darnold is a plus QB yet so I don't really see him being out as much of an advantage. He has better tools but he wasn't good out of the gate and although he looked better down the stretch last year in his short time this year I didn't see great growth. He may have been battling mono week 1 so who knows but he was still a question mark.

What percentage of Ravens fans wanted to resign Mosley? It seemed like an extremely low number on this forum. He is good at what he does but he is a limited player and can be taken advantage of. It is always bad to lose your QB on the defense though but it shouldn't mean the Jets defense will be in disarray. The Browns are without their leader in the secondary so while it doesn't even out it closes the gap.

The Jets are an NFL team, that is why from what we've seen they should win by two scores if they were playing the Dolphins even with their current injuries. That is a whole different level. The Fins played a lot better this week minus a couple pick 6's against the Patriots but still they are probably 2 touchdowns worse than their closest competitor for being the worst in the league which probably isn't the Jets because they probably aren't even the worst team that plays in their stadium.

I expect a Browns win but this is a legitimate NFL team even if they are a 4 or 5 win team, it isn't like losing to the Dolphins even though it would be crushing to Browns fans and the chances of the Ravens not winning the AFCN.

hes already proven he can make tight window throws. this looks photoshopped with how good he dropped that in there.

1 minute ago, Thomas5737 said:

That proves it then. A pressured multi read throw that only the great QBs make consistently. You have proven Lamar is great, good job.

right, because i said "lamar has proven he is great", and not "he's already proven he can make tight window throws".

oh wait 

46 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

If he can hit the tight windows with pressure then he can be a great QB.

10 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

hes already proven he can make tight window throws. this looks photoshopped with how good he dropped that in there.

5 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

right, because i said "lamar has proven he is great", and not "he's already proven he can make tight window throws".

oh wait 

9 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

I apologize for bringing Lamar up in a thread about the Browns.

Can we get back to someone explaining why the Dolphins couldn't beat the Jets team showing up today?

Siemian 13-11 career record. Rosen 3-10. Fitzpatrick 50-77.

You may say that Trevor had a better team around him and that is why he has a much better winning percentage... well then that is why Trevor should pick up another win when they play the Dolphins if he starts and why everyone thinks they are better than the Dolphins. Whether it is him or Darnold Jets will be 2 score favorites at home and maybe even on the road.