MNF: Browns @ Jets

BleedTheClock

1 minute ago, JustAnotherFan said:

Nick Foles had a 90.3 QBR in 12 regular season games with Pederson but only 74.2QBR in 14 games before that.

See how easily raw numbers can be manipulated. 

Is a 74 QBR bad? No one cares about QBR.

Foles was TRADED to St Louis by a moron (Kelly)

Bell was relocated to New Jersey by a moron (Bell)

Bell has the unique running style of standing still and waiting for great lineman to clear holes (you are a fool if you don't know this)

If the line play is not great and he can't elevate at all its because he is not an elite RB.

He is garbage outside of Pittsburgh after 2 games and I expect much much more of it.

He is the only RB in NFL history that I knew was absolutely hated by his O-line. (after his me-first holdout)

Again, Saqoun's team is a pretty clear consensus 31 of 32 this year.

He can still play like a real RB.

How the hell is 55th any better than 55th? Because he is your special little flower poor baby RB man crush?

Good luck with that!

Just now, SkippyX said:

Is a 74 QBR bad? No one cares about QBR.

Foles was TRADED to St Louis by a moron (Kelly)

Bell was relocated to New Jersey by a moron (Bell)

Bell has the unique running style of standing still and waiting for great lineman to clear holes (you are a fool if you don't know this)

If the line play is not great and he can't elevate at all its because he is not an elite RB.

He is garbage outside of Pittsburgh after 2 games and I expect much much more of it.

He is the only RB in NFL history that I knew was absolutely hated by his O-line. (after his me-first holdout)

Again, Saqoun's team is a pretty clear consensus 31 of 32 this year.

He can still play like a real RB.

How the hell is 55th any better than 55th? Because he is your special little flower poor baby RB man crush?

Good luck with that!

I'm using raw numbers like you were doing. So don't make excuses and try to make context matter now.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nex_Gen said:

I wouldn't doubt that. Get off your short-to-average horse...

Lmao. I've acknowledged that we have a lot to work on. And if we don't improve, next week's game could get ugly in a hurry.

That dude just always hates on the Browns.

There was a theory that Bell was just a replacement level player because every RB who replaced him played as well or to about 98.5% of his level.

• Williams, Conner, and Samuels
  • The sample size was about 25 games.

2 games with the Jets makes that theory look like fact but we will adjust as more evidence comes in.

I myself, am confident that he is a fraud.

Standing still a bit and spinning a lot gets old when you are doing it to the tune of 3.4 yards a pop. xD

Edited by SkippyX

11 minutes ago, Dome said:

“Baker, this week New York’s defensive coordinator said Odell isn’t a dynamic playmaker. Do you think he proved otherwise?”

”He said that? .... Jesus.”

😂 😂 😂 

Remember when Jerry Jones taunted Calvin Johnson?

Edited by SkippyX

4 hours ago, SkippyX said:

Bell is averaging 3.4 ypc, 5.8 per catch, and 4.1 per touch with 1 TD and 1 fumble

He was a product of his line in Pittsburgh and is a product of his line in New Jersey.

He's tied for 55th in yards per rush.

The 14 million dollar a year Poor Baby!

Conner has 54 yards in 2 games

That's 2.6 yards per carry, with the best oline in football.

Let that sink in :)