Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
brownie man

Will Jalen Hurts be a first round pick?

Will Hurts go in the first round?  

92 members have voted

  1. 1. Yes or No

    • Yes he will
      35
    • No not a first rounder
      57


Recommended Posts

Yeah, I do think so now. By the draft time he may even have Murray hype

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Yeah, I do think so now. By the draft time he may even have Murray hype

Then that means one of the other QBs are going to drop.  There will be 3 or 4 QBs in this draft worth taking in the 1st?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Raves said:

Then that means one of the other QBs are going to drop.  There will be 3 or 4 QBs in this draft worth taking in the 1st?

Tua, Herbert, Love, Fromm, Hurts maybe Burrow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

Tua, Herbert, Love, Fromm, Hurts maybe Burrow

I don't why I thought Fromm was a Sophomore... who is Love?  I haven't paid too much attention outside of Ohio State and a few big match-ups this season.  I'm glad that there are so many potential 1st round QBs, means the Saints will be able to get one regardless of where they draft.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Raves said:

I don't why I thought Fromm was a Sophomore... who is Love?  I haven't paid too much attention outside of Ohio State and a few big match-ups this season.  I'm glad that there are so many potential 1st round QBs, means the Saints will be able to get one regardless of where they draft.

Jordan Love, RsJr, Utah State

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/16/2019 at 7:31 PM, Ragnarok said:

If Lamar Jackson can go 32nd with all the concerns about his ability to be an accurate passer, then Hurts can absolutely do the same.

I can't believe I'm saying this...but I would probably rather draft Hurts in the late first than Tu'a in the top 5.  

They’re going top 3, both. Probably 1-2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DoleINGout said:

They’re going top 3, both. Probably 1-2.

I kinda doubt that.  Partially cause I think that some of the teams picking that high(after Miami) aren't going to be looking for a QB.  NYJ, Wash, NYG, ARZ are some teams that could be drafting #2.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

I kinda doubt that.  Partially cause I think that some of the teams picking that high(after Miami) aren't going to be looking for a QB.  NYJ, Wash, NYG, ARZ are some teams that could be drafting #2.  

Steelers, maybe.

That wasn't a joke.  I forgot that Miami has that one already.

Edited by Daniel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

I kinda doubt that.  Partially cause I think that some of the teams picking that high(after Miami) aren't going to be looking for a QB.  NYJ, Wash, NYG, ARZ are some teams that could be drafting #2.  

First 3 drafted in 2020:

-Chase Young

-Jalen Hurts

-Tua

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DoleINGout said:

First 3 drafted in 2020:

-Chase Young

-Jalen Hurts

-Tua

I think the LT from UGA will be in that top 3.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

I think the LT from UGA will be in that top 3.

That DE from Iowa as well potentially

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I think the LT from UGA will be in that top 3.

nah

4 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

That DE from Iowa as well potentially

and nah

 

The Judy receiver from Bama will be top four though. After that idk, but those are the first four picks in any order. I'll add that jake Fromm will be a first round pick too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×