2019 WEEK 3 PACKERS vs broncos GAME DAY THREAD

Shanedorf

2 hours ago, boratt said:

Miller looks done to me. Reminds me of when Matthews suddenly lost it. He just gets blocked so easy and doesn’t have that burst anymore. 

Not disagreeing but currently, Mathew seems to be playing okay in LA, 2 sacks and a force fumble. I wasn't expecting him to be quite so productive

27 minutes ago, Brit Pack said:

Not disagreeing but currently, Mathew seems to be playing okay in LA, 2 sacks and a force fumble. I wasn't expecting him to be quite so productive

Gotta see how Matthews looks when he's carrying the nicks that come with playing 300 snaps. Even last year he started out well the first few games. 

3 hours ago, Brit Pack said:

Matthews could have something left, but one of those sacks was an unblocked/missed assignment I think.

Edited by Arthur Penske

3 hours ago, Brit Pack said:

I totally expected him to have a very nice year.  He's the type of veteran player that will have a bounce back year, then regress significantly.

And he wouldn't have done that in GB.  He needed a change of scenery.

• Like 1

broncos adding their own Rodgers in time for the game on Sunday

"The Denver Broncos have promoted offensive lineman Jake Rodgers from the practice squad, the team announced Saturday. To make room for Rodgers on the 53-man roster, the Broncos waived offensive lineman Corey Levin.

Rodgers (6-6, 320 pounds) entered the league as a seventh-round pick out of Eastern Washington University with the Atlanta Falcons in 2015. He went on to serve brief stints with the New York Giants, Carolina Panthers, Pittsburgh Steelers, Los Angeles Chargers, Houston Texans and Baltimore Ravens before signing with Denver on April 22."

Broncos OL ranked # 12 by PFF

"A lot of the preseason hype around this line centered around the possibility of third-year tackle Garett Bolles making a leap in performance. So far that doesn’t look to be the case, as he earned a 61.3 pass-blocking grade and 54.7 run-blocking grade across three games."

bears sacked Flacco 2 times, but I don't have numbers for hurries, holding, harassment

denver-broncos.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

From Joe Kipp twitter

"LG Elgton Jenkins doesn’t qualify to be ranked because he hasn’t played a sufficient number of snaps, but his @PFF grade of 75.7 would put him tied for 7th among all guards. Lane Taylor is currently ranked 44th. "

Bryan Bulaga is ranked as @PFF’s No 6 offensive tackle (which includes both left and right tackles). Even more impressive considering Bulaga has been tasked with blocking Khalil Mack and Danielle Hunter. He’ll see Bradley Chubb in Week 3.

Edited by Shanedorf
  • Like 2