Patriots Forum (Re) Introduction Thread

Pats#1

On 9/28/2017 at 11:33 AM, biggbrd said:

Lead trad (infrequently) and sport, indoor bouldering. Terrible at all of them! You climb much?

I stick to indoor bouldering.  My footwork sucks so I usually work on v4's but if it's an arm intensive route I'm capable of v6's :P  

If you're ever in the Boston area PM me for some indoor bouldering!  I'm always looking for people to climb with.  I've been busy recently so I only go 1-2 week but, a few months ago I was hitting the walls every other day

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Username:Goldenboy and some random stuff I added so I could get back on here.

Where's home: MD 

Favorite football team: Bruh

Sports you watch besides football: Basketball and baseball still even though the sox give me heart burn now.

Other favorite teams: Sox and Celtics.

Favorite players: Top 5? TB12, Troy Brown, Vrabel, Gronk and Jules. 

Sports you play: None anymore. 

Favorite movie: Anything with Nic Cage.

Interesting fact about you: I use to post on the old forum a lot and took the summer off to enjoy the win. Went to post and noticed the forum moved. Tried reactivating my old username and never worked so I continously just read through the gameday threads. Decided to attempt to re-register and it all worked out. Glad to be back and post with the gang again.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, GoldenboyDB12 said:

Username:Goldenboy and some random stuff I added so I could get back on here.

Where's home: MD 

Favorite football team: Bruh

Sports you watch besides football: Basketball and baseball still even though the sox give me heart burn now.

Other favorite teams: Sox and Celtics.

Favorite players: Top 5? TB12, Troy Brown, Vrabel, Gronk and Jules. 

Sports you play: None anymore. 

Favorite movie: Anything with Nic Cage.

Interesting fact about you: I use to post on the old forum a lot and took the summer off to enjoy the win. Went to post and noticed the forum moved. Tried reactivating my old username and never worked so I continously just read through the gameday threads. Decided to attempt to re-register and it all worked out. Glad to be back and post with the gang again.

I don't know if I've ever met anyone whose favorite movies include anything with Nic "The Bee Man" Cage 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone. Have been apart of this forum for many years, mostly as a reader. It's crazy to see all of the changes over the years. Is McMurty still around? Guy was so pleasant :)

Seems like the traffic has gone down a bit but after that Super Bowl defeat I'm feigning for some off season talk. Draft Combine starts the 25th I believe, can't come soon enough. 

User Name: Spooky

Where's home: Maine 

Favorite football team: Patriots

Sports you watch besides football: Basketball, Baseball & Hockey here and there.

Other favorite teams: Boston Celtics, Boston Red Sox. Syracuse Orange

Favorite players: Tom Brady, Dont'a Hightower, Malcolm Mitchell. Outside Patriots: Chandler Jones

Sports you play: Nothing too organized, Pickup Basketball, Tennis

Favorite TV show (Current/All time): Archer, West World / The Office

Favorite movie: Se7en, Fight Club

Interesting fact about you: Freshman year in High School I was very pale one summer and one of my friends started calling me Spooky and it has stuck for almost a decade now, hence the username. 

Looking forward to becoming part of this new footballsfuture community. 

• Like 3

On 7/17/2017 at 11:37 PM, Pats#1 said:

If you're new to the forum, let us know a little bit about yourself.

If you've been around for a while and are coming over from the old format, go ahead and give us an update if you feel like it. 

User Name: jing, Savage, Irishpatriot058, chauv, redwhite&blue, woodchuck

Where's home: Mass

Occupation: Lyft, freelance music and graphic design, occassionally support my dads business, and starting to get into entry level positions in entertainment.

Favorite football team: New England Patriots

Sports you watch besides football: Sporadically all of them

Other favorite teams: Celtics, Red Sox, Revolution, Bruins

Favorite players: Gronkowski

Sports you play: Pick up anything

Favorite TV show (Current/All time): Game of Thrones, Wendy Williams Show, Dragon Ball Super currently. All-time Dragon Ball Z, 1990's nickelodeon, Everybody Loves Raymond, Seinfeld, Friends

Favorite movie: I haven't watched many of the obvious all time classics but I have seen the entire Harry Potter series.

Interesting fact about you: Only Hawaii, Alaska, and the Dakotas I have never been to and I've never been out of the US besides a trip to Mexico and Guatemala. I started on the old footballsfuture lurking in 2005 and signed up to my first account username as my real first and last name. Asked Webby to delete that account and he did. Went through a rough patch and asked to be suspended from the site again under jing because I blamed my activity online for personal matters. Then some time later I resurfaced under redwhite&blue and eventually Webby removed that account because I had made more than one account previously. It's been years since I have posted to footballsfuture but I just saw thhat there is a new site and I wanted to get in on the discussion again.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/17/2017 at 11:37 PM, Pats#1 said:

If you're new to the forum, let us know a little bit about yourself.

If you've been around for a while and are coming over from the old format, go ahead and give us an update if you feel like it. 

User Name: SirA1, SirApropos

Where's home: Greenville, SC

Favorite football team: Pats

Sports you watch besides football: EPL Soccer, Poker, Magic the Gathering

Other favorite teams: 49ers, Lions, Arsenal FC, Borussia Dortmand

Favorite players: TB12, Jimmy G, Matt Stafford, Henrikh Mkhitaryan 

Sports you play: None.

Favorite TV show (Current/All time): Game of Thrones, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Battlestar Galactica

Favorite movies: Stardust, Seven Samurai, Bladerunner

Interesting fact about you: My other hobbies besides watching football are role-playing games and board games for over 30 years. Currently playing Pathfinder, Starfinder, King of Tokyo, Scythe and Catan. Originally joined FF 7-8 years ago and came back last year when my Dynasty football league (BDL in Sims thread if any interest) was looking for a new home as our old forums died. Settled in nicely and love the new look and functionality.

• 1 month later...

User Name: Donut

Where's home: ATL

Favorite football team: Patriots

Sports you watch besides football: Basketball and Hockey

Other favorite teams: Celtics, Bruins, Mizzou

Current Favorite players: Slater, Brady, Burkhead, Rowe

Sports you play: Golf

Favorite TV show (Current/All time):GOT is obvious one.  Love that Ramsay Bolton character.  More obscure one is Startup

Favorite movie: Monty Python and Holy Grail is a classic

Interesting fact about you: I'm starting to think Chad Jackson was actually a bad pick.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

User Name: SBLIII

Where's home: Germany

Favorite football team: Patriots

Sports you watch besides football: soccer, basketball

Other favorite teams: Barcelona, 76ers, FSU

Favorite players: Gilmore,  Brady, Ty Law

Sports you play: none

Favorite TV show (Current/All time): none

Favorite movie: Oceans 11

Interesting fact about you: I was born in Germany, but have lived the last 12 years in Florida.

Edited by SBLIII
  • Like 1