Jalen Ramsey requests trade from Jaguars

TitanLegend

2 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

He’ll be traded. Jags are going to choose Doug Marrone over a future HOF player. 

Think this has more to do with Wash playing the best man corner in the league in zone all the time than Marrone.

Regardless, I'm going to start drinking.

• Like 1

Just now, .Buzz said:

Think this has more to do with Wash playing the best man corner in the league in zone all the time than Marrone.

Regardless, I'm going to start drinking.

I think he hates the whole staff and I don’t blame him. 

And im sure he is sick of losing. We are 2-12 in our last 14 games.

Old man Coughlin will trade him soon. I’m sure of it.

3 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

I think he hates the whole staff and I don’t blame him. 

And im sure he is sick of losing. We are 2-12 in our last 14 games.

Old man Coughlin will trade him soon. I’m sure of it.

I'm going to be pissed off for quite a while about it but I think it gets done too.

There's just been too many issues and from the looks of it I don't think they're firing Marrone this early. I bet we get an offer we can't refuse.

Unfortunate but we're still the Jaguars with or without him. 

16 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Not sure Jags will even bother trading him, but I'm curious what kind of return they'd get for him.

After the Antonio Brown situation, have to wonder if that wouldn’t hurt Ramsey’s perceived value... as he seems like one of those guys that has a higher sense of ego. And once you pay him does that only get worse?

Teams would need to investigate and do their research for sure. That said, as a Ravens fan, I would for sure offer them a 2020 1st round pick and a conditional 4th/5th in 2021 depending on play and contract... I could potentially be convinced to offer more.

Pair him with Humphrey, Brandon Carr, and Jimmy Smith the rest of this season. Would potentially be the best cornerback crew ever assembled 1-4. Throw Earl Thomas into the mix as well.

Edited by diamondbull424

Just now, .Buzz said:

I'm going to be pissed off for quite a while about it but I think it gets done too.

There's just been too many issues and from the looks of it I don't think they're firing Marrone this early. I bet we get an offer we can't refuse.

Unfortunate but we're still the Jaguars with or without him. 

There's no reason to fire Marrone. Why does Ramsey want out? Can't wait to be on a competitor? 

Just now, Heinz D. said:

There's no reason to fire Marrone. Why does Ramsey want out? Can't wait to be on a competitor? 

Just been a ton of clashes with the coaching staff. Marrone hasn't been great having a handle on the players and ultimately he's kept a terrible DC on staff that keeps using him wrong and he's been vocal about them not fully taking advantage of his strengths.

Not to mention he hates losing and we've done a lot of that.