Jalen Ramsey requests trade from Jaguars

TitanLegend

Just now, ravishingone said:

I think Ramsey wants to get paid like no other CB in thr history of the NFL, I brlieve that is the most important factor.  I never begrudge any player trying to get paid as much as possible on the 2nd contract.

Neither do i. The way the year is heading, if this one is pretty much done, we still are in the same place next year as this year except Campbell is a year older and Yannick may or may not be back. I don't want to trade Jalen but I understand it now

• Like 1

Just now, .Buzz said:

Who says we are?

When there's clearly a massive rift in the locker room something is bound to happen. This wasn't us wanting to deal him, it's him being upset and wanting out.

Trading Ramsey puts your club farther away from a SB. Hopefully your owner fires whoever was responsible for the conditions that led to him wanting out.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Neither do i. The way the year is heading, if this one is pretty much done, we still are in the same place next year as this year except Campbell is a year older and Yannick may or may not be back. I don't want to trade Jalen but I understand it now

I could be way off base, but trading Ramsey this week should get them the best possible value.  The longer this drags out, the less the return.  I think the Jags can get a 1st plus another asset.

Ravens should hit the Jags up and see the cost. They loved him in the draft (I know... who didn't). They have a young star CB and some other good ones, but they are committed to building the defense back to front. They don't have a ton of other blue chip players they need to resign and Lamar is long way from being paid. Think they have the right locker room for him too.

• Like 2