Jalen Ramsey requests trade from Jaguars

TitanLegend

1 minute ago, .Buzz said:

Ramsey and AB don't have close to the same amount of off field. Ramsey is also an elite man corner who is super young at one of the more premium positions.

Yeah... for all I know, but going into say 2016/2017 who knew Brown was as “unique” a character as he has shown to be?

And he was an elite WR at a premium position. Point stands, an NFL team would need to investigate his background at this point. Does he just like to have fun and that’s what the Brinks truck is about? Or is he truly egotistical in the vein of Brown?

Either way I could be flexible on the package. Would be willing to offer a 2021 2nd/3rd round conditionally as well... which is almost what the Bears got with Mack after all the smoke and mirrors of that deal. And considering the argument with the coach and the potential ego concerns that you didn’t have with Mack... and I think that’s fair market value for Ramsey.

1 minute ago, diamondbull424 said:

Yeah... for all I know, but going into say 2016/2017 who knew Brown was as “unique” a character as he has shown to be?

And he was an elite WR at a premium position. Point stands, an NFL team would need to investigate his background at this point. Does he just like to have fun and that’s what the Brinks truck is about? Or is he truly egotistical in the vein of Brown?

Either way I could be flexible on the package. Would be willing to offer a 2021 2nd/3rd round conditionally as well... which is almost what the Bears got with Mack after all the smoke and mirrors of that deal. And considering the argument with the coach and the potential ego concerns that you didn’t have with Mack... and I think that’s fair market value for Ramsey.

Tunsil went for a kings random and isn't the level of player Ramsey is.

It'll take more than what you think or he sticks imo.

Just now, KhanYouDigIt said:

Beautiful. I love Jalen but we will suck with or without him. 

Unless we find a QB, we aren’t winning a damn thing. 

I'm here too.

I'd like a good player involved tbh but I think a rebuild is coming anyway...or at least a retool.

2 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Cool beans. Tunsil was traded with that package to a team working with the HC as their interim GM. Said coach is on the hot seat. Who is going to offer the Jags much more than such a deal.

If they do, I can’t fault them for winning the auction of Ramsey’s services.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, diamondbull424 said:

Cool beans. Tunsil was traded with that package to a team working with the HC as their interim GM. Said coach is on the hot seat. Who is going to offer the Jags much more than such a deal.

If they do, I can’t fault them for winning the auction of Ramsey’s services.

If we trade Ramsey, it's going to be more than a 1 and a conditional mid.

If not I will be very, very surprised.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

OK, what do you think his trade value would be (assuming he were moved)?

Edit: nvm, just saw the post above:

2 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

If we trade Ramsey, it's going to be more than a 1 and a conditional mid.

If not I will be very, very surprised.

So you are thinking multiple 1sts? I really doubt any team would offer that. Think a 1st + a 3rd would be much closer.

Edited by wackywabbit