Jalen Ramsey requests trade from Jaguars

TitanLegend

I hate a player who becomes a great player in this league and then thinks some sort of special respect is owed to him. 

In other words, I hate it when any player makes it about respect, like contract negotiations for example.

People don't mean any disrespect. They're just doing what they feel is the best thing for the team. Maybe they can get a bit frustrated and emotional sometimes but just like anyone.

I'm sure also that Tom Coughlin said wasn't that bad.

I don't believe though that it is only the disrespect from Coughlin that is motivating Ramsey to request a trade. The team is not good enough.

46 minutes ago, Buckweath said:

I hate a player who becomes a great player in this league and then thinks some sort of special respect is owed to him. 

In other words, I hate it when any player makes it about respect, like contract negotiations for example.

People don't mean any disrespect. They're just doing what they feel is the best thing for the team. Maybe they can get a bit frustrated and emotional sometimes but just like anyone.

I'm sure also that Tom Coughlin said wasn't that bad.

I don't believe though that it is only the disrespect from Coughlin that is motivating Ramsey to request a trade. The team is not good enough.

He said if he ever left Jacksonville this past off-season Tennessee and Las Vegas would be two of his top destinations.

This isn't about winning either.

2 hours ago, .Buzz said:

He said if he ever left Jacksonville this past off-season Tennessee and Las Vegas would be two of his top destinations.

This isn't about winning either.

Didn’t you know?!? Gruden said there are players dying to play for Da Raiderszzz... That’s how we got AB... He was dying to be on da raiderszzzz. Lol

This sucks because I’m a Raider fan. O.o

• Like 2